What is CityBee App?
Why go the additional mile to look for a cab? when you already have CityBee. It is an addition to the shared mobility marketplace for the people of Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia.
With one click on the app, you can unlock any CityBee automobile near you, drive it, and drop it off at another place.CityBee’s fleet is full of brand new vehicles, with something for everyone: a tiny Toyota Yaris, a practical VW Golf, a fashionable Mini Cooper, a comfy Nissan Qashqai, a Peugeot 3008, a VW T-Roc, a VW Passat, and an electric VW Crafter to help you get around.
- More than 1,300 automobiles are phone-accessible with CityBee.
- Pay solely for the rental time and distance traveled.
- Simply unlock the car by phone, pick it up, and leave it at the handy CityBee area.
Features of CityBee App
- Locate a nearby car, unlock it with your phone, go wherever you want, and leave whenever it is convenient. Only use as much as you need.
- Insurance, gasoline, and parking fees are all covered in CityBee areas.
- Discover a new lineup of automobiles—brand new trucks, sedans, city SUVs, and compact vehicles suitable for every occasion.
- You may rent a CityBee car for an hour, a day, or several months.
- After departing one city, the CityBee might be left in Riga or Tallinn.
- If you activate the radar feature, the reservation will be made instantly if the vehicle is nearby.
Functioning of CityBee app
- Download the CityBee mobile app to become a member.
- To register, provide the necessary personal information as well as a valid phone number to validate your registration.
- The final step is to associate your payment card with your CityBee account. Everything is now available for users with the bike-sharing program.
- If you wish to utilize the car-sharing program, you must first verify the validity of your driver’s license. By following the directions in the smartphone app, you may do this task in minutes!
CityBee App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CityBee registration fee-based? Is there a yearly membership fee?
Registration with CityBee is completely free. There are also no membership costs. You simply pay for the amount of time you use the car and the distance you go. When you register, 1 EUR is saved for you and must be returned to your bank as soon as possible.
- How long does it take to sign up?
CityBee registration is incredibly simple and quick. You don’t need to go anywhere; simply download the mobile app and begin using it! It will only take you a few minutes to register.
- Where may I drive CityBee automobiles, and where is the CityBee parking lot?
Parking spots highlighted in orange on the CityBee app map are where vehicles can be picked up and must be returned at the conclusion of the journey.
It is possible to travel between cities using CityBee automobiles, for example, to pick up a car in Vilnius and drop it off at any CityBee area in Kaunas. It is also feasible to travel to Riga or Tallinn, however, if you leave your car in another nation, you will be charged an extra 59 EUR. fee.
Parking in city parking lots is free in Vilnius, Kaunas, and Klaipeda. Parking is exclusively free in CityBee zones in Palanga (specified in the mobile app). A car reservation fee of 1 EUR maybe is deposited at the Vilnius, Kaunas, and Palanga airports at the CityBee parking spaces specified in the smartphone app. If the vehicle is parked in a privately taxed parking lot (with the exclusions stated above), the driver is responsible for paying the parking charge.
- How can I reserve and unlock a vehicle?
When hiring a car, you have two options:
Free 15-minute reservation – choose the car, then click “Reserve,” and you’ll be given a free 15-minute reservation to access and unlock the vehicle. Your reservation will be canceled if you do not unlock the car within 15 minutes.
You can book a car for more than 15 minutes if you make an extended reservation. In this instance, you will begin calculating the paid reservation time after the free 15-minute period. One minute of paid reservation equals one minute of car use. This booking is only valid for 2 hours. If you do not unlock the car inside this time frame by selecting “Unlock” from the mobile app, the reservation will be canceled, but you will be compensated. You may cancel a paid reservation; in this instance, you will be charged solely for the time spent on the paid reservation.
CityBee App Download
Like our CityBee App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.