What is AnyConnect App?
AnyConnect app provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. This software is licensed for exclusive use by Cisco headend customers with active Plus, Apex, or VPN Only licenses (term or perpetual with active SASU contracts).
AnyConnect was developed and managed by a very talented team of Cisco Systems and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administratively controlled tunnel policy
- Localizes according to the device’s language and region settings
- DNS security with Umbrella module
Features of the App
- The app lets you automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS. It provides an optimized network connection.
- In the app IPsec/IKEv2 also available. The Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby.
- The app also provides a wide range of authentication options. It also supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler. Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway.
Why AnyConnect App?
AnyConnect app provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. It provides a simple clean interface and visuals and makes it easier for the users to work with.
App Reviews on the App Store
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the App
Like our AnyConnect App review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.