What is Asana App?
Asana app is the work manager for teams. But it is better from the small stuff to the big picture. This app organizes work so teams are clear on what to do, why it matters, and how to get it done. You can see who is doing what and by when across the whole team. Coordinate plans, projects, and tasks in one shared space. Users can switch between list, kanban board, and calendar views.
Asana was developed and managed by a very talented team of Asana Inc., and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by the users.
The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment.
- Organize and assign tasks; set due dates
- Attach files to tasks so relevant info is easy to find
- Keep an eye on progress no matter where you are
- Instantly see if projects are on track, at risk, or off track—and why.
Features of the Asana App
- The app lets you post status updates or request updates from project owners. You can drill down into tasks for more information. Clarify if tasks are high, medium, or low priority and set them with the task.
- Approve work or mark tasks for approval. Set tasks as milestones to establish critical checkpoints. The team leads and members are notified of completed or overdue tasks.
- Automatically transcribe voice memos to tasks. Convert photos of whiteboards, charts, or diagrams to tasks. You can instantly sync work between the app and the web. You can also work offline without worrying about losing your data.
Why Asana App?
Asana app is the work manager for teams. But better. From the small stuff to the big picture, This app organizes work so teams are clear on what to do, why it matters, and how to get it done. You can set tasks, their priority, and get notified when it’s completed or overdue. It provides a simple clean interface and visuals and makes it easier for the users to work with.
Asana App Reviews on the App Store
Frequently Asked Questions About Asana App
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the Asana App