What is Bank Plus App?
BankPlus has been a privately run community bank for over a century. Today, the bank and community are proud to be a full-service regional bank. One whose employees are constantly striving to deliver more to our customers. Increased accessibility. More technological advancements. And more of the products and services that set us apart from the competition.
Bank Plus was founded in 1909. BankPlus is one of the Southeast’s finest regional banks, providing clients and businesses with cutting-edge technology and a wide range of financial services such as retail banking, commercial banking, mortgage financing, and wealth management.
With a total asset value of more than $4 billion. BankPlus operates 79 financial branches in Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. BankPlus works with hundreds of community-based partners to promote community development and meet the needs of low-to-moderate-income neighborhoods.
Serving communities has contributed to Bank Plus’s growth and success. Bank Plus is committed to enhancing the ecosystems in which they live and work, from small farms to large corporations, and from rural communities to urban places.
- Account balances and transaction histories can be viewed.
- Money can be transferred between your accounts.
- Pay bills and get a list of recent transactions.
- Get directions to BankPlus locations and ATMs in your area.
Features of Bank Plus App
- BankPlus Interactive Teller Machines combine the ease of use of an ATM with the personalized attention of a real BankPlus teller.
- For additional support, you can communicate with a banker via a two-way video monitor.
- ATM services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays.
- The Spend function displays your money’s whereabouts by category.
- View a breakdown of spending by subcategory in each category, such as how much of your Food & Dining spending is on groceries versus eating out.
- You may quickly re-categorize any transaction to the category or sub-category of your choice, and you can even specify custom date ranges to modify the range of transactions in your display.
- Chart your income and spending in each category over the last three, six, nine, or twelve months in a single straightforward visualization.
- The trends charts allow you to track your expenditure in each area over time, providing meaningful insights into your spending habits.
- The Goals tool assists you in creating savings strategies and allows you to visualize them on a simple schedule.
- Set goals such as retirement, savings, and debt repayment.
- The Debts tool lets you examine all of your debts in one location and develop an expedited debt repayment plan.
- The Debts tool teaches you how to apply the snowball approach, a debt-payment strategy that can drastically cut both the amount of time it takes to pay off debt and the amount of interest you’ll pay.
Why choose Bank Plus app?
Bank Plus is a free mobile banking app featuring mobile deposits by Bnakplus. It is available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. The mobile app security features the most recent SSL encryption technology, as well as online banking secure sign-on and multi-factor authentication.
The software has a 4.8 rating in the Apple App Store, with excellent reviews from users.
Bank Plus App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the procedure for Remote Deposit Capture?
With DepositPlus, our handy remote deposit capture service, you may save time and money by instantly depositing checks from your back office to your BankPlus business checking account(s).
- Funds sent to BankPlus via DepositPlus are deposited the same day. Deposited checks are archived for two years.
- Images are easily accessible.
- Endorsing checks and handwritten deposit slips are no longer required.
- Increased cash flow enables your money to work harder.
- It is invisible to your customers because it works with a basic electronic scanner in your back office.
- Compatibility with all BankPlus business checking accounts
- There is no need for any special phone lines (a high-speed Internet connection is required).
- How do I put money aside for a vacation or a new home?
Bank Plus Personal Savings will assist you in getting there. Signing up for an account is quick, and depositing checks and moving money is a breeze with free online and mobile banking. You can earn interest on your money for free with a variable APY (minimum balance of $100 required). Interest statements are produced on a quarterly basis.
Interest is compounded daily and remitted to your account quarterly, with a minimum initial deposit of $100.Every three months, get a bank statement. If you keep a minimum balance of $100, there is no service fee; otherwise, the price is $5 each month. A minimum balance of $100 is necessary to earn the current Annual Percentage Yield, and no interest is paid on days when your account balance falls below this level.
Bank Plus App Download