What is Beat App?
Since the inception of online taxi services, it has been extremely simple to find the service that best suits your needs. One such app, is the Beat Ride service, a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities.
Nikos Drandakis, an extreme techno-optimist, founded the Beat app. Beat was previously known as Taxibeat. It aspires to create more efficient and user-friendly urban landscapes by reimagining solutions that are more efficient and user-friendly. Beat app is currently the fastest-growing app in Latin America. With the help of its drivers, the app can help you find the necessary riding or courier services.
- The Beat app provides a ride-hailing service.
- Users can use Beat Map to find the car they want to ride in.
- Beat offers convenience, efficiency, and high-quality service.
Features of Beat App
- You can let the app locate you and then choose your destination and press the green button to find a driver by using the green button in the app.
- The built-in app allows you to track the approaching car.
- Beat has launched Beat Envio, a new service that allows app users to transfer or receive goods using Beat’s extensive network of drivers.
- In Peru and Argentina, Beat has established a Beat Bus that transports medical personnel from and to hospitals in collaboration with local authorities.
Why Beat App?
Beat comes with a variety of ways to ride. All you have to do is download, register, and request a Beat driver with the click of a button. Ride in cars ranging from small and economical to large and spacious. The beat is included with Lite. In addition, beat Tesla’s car. Choose your style and mode of transportation based on your needs.
Furthermore, Beat understands the importance of keeping the community safe, and with the health crisis affecting everyday life, Beat reinforces that commitment. With curfews and lockdowns in entire countries around the world, safe transportation and access to essential goods have proven to be the most difficult challenges at the time.
Beat XL and Beat PLUS are new additions to Beat taxi services, which are always committed to providing safe and dependable transportation solutions as well as connecting people. It provides options with more space and seating for up to six passengers. However, due to government restrictions, XL only allows three people per ride during the COVID-19 scenario.
Passengers who want to travel around the city more comfortably can use Beat PLUSLastly talking about its Beat Envio service that provides a courier solution for all small and medium-sized local businesses, is helpful for them to transfer their products to their customers.
Beat App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find out what my score is?
After the end of each working week, an email will be sent to you with the score you assigned to customers. Therefore, all of the results will be sent to you via email.
- How do I change my phone number?
You can simply log in to your account using your old phone number. After that, go to the main menu and select “profiles and statics.” Then proceed to the second field, which contains the phone number. Then, enter your new phone number and click “next.” Your new phone number will be saved this way.
- What should I do if I switch devices?
Don’t worry if you changed your device; simply download the application to your new device and enter all of your account information, such as your mobile number and PIN. It will be connected automatically.
Beat App Download