What is Beelinguapp App?
When you don’t have a guide, learning a new language can be difficult. Make it appear to be as simple as reading a book. Read stories in your target language alongside your native language using the Beelinguapp app.
Beelinguapp has a parallel text method that allows you to read and listen simultaneously. Most of us enjoy traveling, but it can be difficult to communicate in a foreign country where the language is completely different. However, with Beelinguapp, you can progress from being a beginner to becoming an expert.
To improve comprehension, pronunciation, and language vocabulary, read stories in two languages side by side and listen to the audio. Learning languages is more enjoyable with read-along audiobooks! Check out this app review to learn more about what makes this language app unique. And be aware of the app’s benefits and the reasons for its growing popularity.
- Stories tailored specifically to your interests and skill level
- Find your favorite audiobooks, listen to them, and begin learning.
- Listen to and learn from stories in different languages by reading text in your native language and listening to audio in the language you want to learn.
Features of Beelinguapp App
- The app is available in 14 different languages. Learn anything you want to.
- Select the method you want to use to learn a language. Reading different stories in the language of your choice can help you learn a new language.
- Learn at any level of experience: beginner, intermediate, or expert.
- Read the story in your native language at the same time to refer to what words or phrases you’re learning in your target language.
- Even if your phone is sleeping, you can listen to audiobooks in any language.
- Learn languages at your own pace, and read only the stories that interest you.
- You can keep up with the story in both languages by scrolling through the text.
- Sort stories according to your learning level (beginner to advanced) to make language learning easier.
Beelinguapp membership is a month-to-month subscription that starts when you sign up. There are no long-term contracts or cancellation fees, and you can cancel at any time through iTunes.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase confirmation. Subscriptions automatically renew at least 24 hours before the current period expires. Within 24 hours of the current period’s end, the account will be charged for renewal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use Beelinguapp when I’m not connected to the internet?
Yes, you certainly can. When you open a text, it is downloaded and saved in the “Favorites” section under “Downloaded” (tab bar at the bottom of the main screen). All downloaded texts can be read without being connected to the Internet.
- How do I make use of the Glossary and Flashcards?
You can save all of your important vocabulary in the glossary section. Flashcards are an excellent tool for memorizing new words. By clicking on the card, you can listen to the word, see its translation on the backside, and even test your pronunciation by holding down the microphone button and pronouncing the word.
The glossary can be accessed from the main screen’s Favorites section or the reading view of each story (icon in the upper right-hand corner). Once inside the glossary, look for the Flashcards symbol. Simply click on it to begin using your glossary words as flashcards.
- How do I switch the language?
The language can be changed in the “More” section under “Settings” (tab bar at the bottom of the main screen). A premium subscription is required to change languages at any time. The free version allows you to switch to a different language only for the first 30 minutes after installing the app.
Beelinguapp App Download