What is Bird App?
Bird app gives you access to shared personal electric vehicles (scooters) that can be picked up and dropped off anywhere. Use Bird to get where you need to go—work, across campus, to meet friends, or simply just to get some fresh air. Furthermore, it is very easy to use it, download the Bird app, create your account, find and scan a vehicle and ride responsibly to your destination.
Bird was developed and managed by a very talented team of Bird Rides and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- Cruise past traffic
- Map to view nearby scooter
- GPS real-time tracking
- Barcode scanning to ride
- Easy payments
Features of the App
- The app uses a network of contractors to pick up and recharge the vehicle overnight, before putting them out again for the next day. This e-scooter app provides the last mile solution for fast rides at an initial cost of $1 and 15 cents per minute traveled.
- When it comes to the total number of rides, more than 250,000 rides had been taken on bird’s scooters. It directs users to find available e-scooters nearby. Moreover, it also allows users to unlock the scooters in the simplest ways.
- Users can start the ride by just scanning the barcode within the app. Users can safely lock e-scooters after ending their ride using the app. This feature is all about security as it provides users with peace of mind. No matter where users park their scooters, this feature enables them to lock the vehicle using the mobile app.
Why Bird App?
Bird app gives you access to shared personal electric vehicles (scooters) that can be picked up and dropped off anywhere. You can easily lock and unlock the scooter using the app. It provides a simple clean interface and visuals and makes it easier for the users to work with. It is secured and safe for everyone to use.
Frequently Asked Questions About The App
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the Bird App