What is BookBeat App?
BookBeat app is a subscription-based digital service for streaming audiobooks and reading e-books on your smartphone or tablet. Subscription to the service and download of the app to your iOS or Android device are the first steps. With a BookBeat subscription, you get unlimited access to thousands of audiobooks.
As with other streaming services, BookBeat costs a monthly subscription fee and allows users to watch an unlimited number of audiobooks. Additionally, you may download audiobooks to your smartphone and listen to them offline when you don’t have access to mobile data or wi-fi. You may quickly and easily acquire unlimited access to hundreds of books with BookBeat. We have audiobooks and e-books for every taste, and you can access them from your iPhone or iPad at any time.
- Set the sleep timer prior to retiring for the night.
- You have the option of adjusting the playback speed to your preference.
- Inform your friends and family members about the books you’ve picked.
Features of BookBeat App
- BookBeat is currently providing a two-week complimentary trial.
- There are no contractual obligations, and you may cancel at any moment.
- With BookBeat, you have a complete listening experience.
- Online audiobooks are available, or you can download them to listen to them offline.
- Utilize the sleep timer function before going to bed.
- You can customize the playback speed to your preference.
- Inform your friends about the books you’ve recommended.
- Include a bookmark and a note in your audiobook to make it easy to return to your favorite area.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, stream or listen offline.
BookBeat App subscription
With a BookBeat subscription, you can read and listen to as many books as you like. We stock new releases and classics in a variety of languages, including English, German, Swedish, and Finnish. Whether you’re listening to an engaging thriller or reading an intriguing biography, our inspirational advice and top lists will help you find your next book.
You can even download books to your smartphone, which lets you immerse yourself in a beautiful story even when your mobile data or wi-fi connection is unavailable. This is a universal app that works with the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Run with your watch and leave your phone at home, or use CarPlay to listen to music during a lengthy car ride.
BookBeat App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the risk-free trial period operate?
BookBeat provides all new users with a two-week free trial. It’s easy to get started with a free trial! You need to create an account on our website. After that, download the app to your smartphone or tablet, sign in, and start listening! During your free trial, you can listen to and read as many books as you wish. After the free trial ends, your account will automatically switch to a paid subscription with a monthly fee. If you terminate your account during the free trial time, you will not be charged. You have until the end of your free trial period to cancel your subscription before it changes automatically to a paid membership, and you are charged for the following month.
- What does the expression “endless listening” imply?
With BookBeat, you have unlimited access to thousands of audiobooks! You may be wondering what “unlimited access” means. Each month, you’ll be able to download and stream an infinite number of books. You can browse our Bookshelf, borrow a title you’re interested in reading, and return it. If you decide it isn’t for you, simply return to our database and select another fantastic listening experience. There are no credits or refunds; simply listen indefinitely to our favorite novels. Instantly accessible at your fingertips.
- Is it possible to listen to audiobooks without using my phone’s data or internet connection?
Certainly! It’s straightforward to listen to an audiobook when you’re not connected to the internet. Simply choose a book to read and use the BookBeat app to download it. The only limitation on the number of books you can download is the capacity accessible on your device.
- Is BookBeat a complimentary service?
BookBeat is free throughout your trial time. After the trial time ends, your subscription will automatically upgrade to a premium account with a monthly cost for access to BookBeat.
- How is a CVV/CVC code generated?
CVV (Visa) or CVC (MasterCard) is a three-digit security code located on the back of your credit card. This code is not visible on the card’s magnetic stripe and can be used to confirm that you are carrying a legitimate card. This is why, when shopping online, you will be prompted to input this security code.
- How do I alter my payment method?
To change payment methods, for instance, if you have a new credit card, follow these steps:
Register for a BookBeat account.
Click “Payment Method” and then “Change” in the menu.
You can now add a new credit card or open a new PayPal account. Enter the card number and expiration date and click “Save” to register a credit card. To add a PayPal account, click “Continue” and sign in to PayPal. After authenticating your credit card with your bank or completing your PayPal registration, you should return to the BookBeat website to complete the transaction.
If you receive an error message, please check to ensure that your new credit card is compatible with online purchases and 3DS verification or that your PayPal account is verified.
BookBeat App Download