What is a Breethe app?
Breethe app includes pre-programmed sleep music playlists, guided meditation tracks, nature sounds, hypnotherapy sessions, bedtime stories, and more. You can select from a variety of music and sounds to aid in getting a good and relaxing night’s sleep. Lynne Goldberg is the principal and co-founder of the app. Forbes named her one of the top meditation instructors in the country. The most popular meditation app on the market is Breethe. It has been downloaded over 10 million times in over 90 countries.
The app is designed in such a way that it can be used on a busy day. It has built-in sections where you can set your pattern for how you want to spend your day, from the start of the day to the end of the day.
Pros of the Breethe app :
- Breathe offers a wide range of relaxation music and sleep sounds. As a result, you have the option of selecting any one of your preferences and according to your taste.
- You can even make your playlists of your favorite music and sounds, which you can access quickly when you don’t have time to search or select anything.
- There is also storytelling in Breathe. It is dangerous for people who have been separated from their family or friends. If you are one of those people, you can access this at any time of day.
Cons of Breethe app:
- Users have reported that the app shuts down immediately after signing in.
- It’s not a free app, and not everyone wants to spend money on meditation apps.
Features Of App
- Breethe in and out of the built-in alarm and morning meditation. so that you can begin your day by absorbing healing energy and positivity
- It has its development teachers who give inspirational lectures and participate in masterclasses. You can always change it up and listen to whoever you want.
- It provides a 12-week daily meditation program. You can join the program if you have a good routine and time to spend on meditation, which is very important for one’s mental health and personal growth.
- People who suffer from insomnia and irregular sleeping patterns can benefit from hypnotherapy sessions. You may learn to breathe more deeply and begin sleeping.
Why Breethe App?
Breethe app is for health and fitness for meditation, sleep, and mindfulness. if you are a person who is struggling to sleep on time. this app comes up with a lot of features to help you with that and guide you on how you want to access it. it has a lot of in-built features like music playlists, nature sounds, guided meditations. thus creating mindfulness from the beginning of your day to the end. and if you have a packed day and not every often have time to check your phone you can switch on the alarm and continue with your work.
It requires access to your Wi-Fi connection, phone, and device ID, and call information. Also, It needs authorization data from the internet and a pair of Bluetooth devices. it prevents the device from sleeping.
Frequently Asked Questions About Breethe App
- What OS does it support?
iOS and Android platforms
- Is the app free for use?
Yes, The app is free to use.
- Is the payment secured for in-app purchases?
Yes, the app provides in-app purchases.
Download the app here: