What is Clear todos app about?
Clear todos work in the same way as any other to-do list app. You can use the app’s simple and easy-to-use gestures to navigate through it. It has a simple, colorful interface and easy-to-use swipe controls. Clear todos aids in the management of to-do lists across multiple devices.
It is designed with a rainbow-colored checklist to make it easy on the eyes. Add your task and check it off when finished. The entire details tool just sits there until you press one button and use it.
Clear todos were created by Phill Ryu and Milen Dzhumerov, who also created gaming apps such as heads-up and impending. Even though the app hasn’t been updated since 2019, users can still use it to create to-do lists and assign tasks.
- Clear todos enable users to effectively manage and organize their to-do lists
- ‘Add’, ‘edit’ or ‘delete’ the items
- Make your lists more appealing by personalizing lists with attractive themes.
Features of Clear Todos App
- Users of Clear todos can create multiple task lists and complete them on time.
- Users can add new tasks, edit existing tasks, or delete/remove the selected task.
- Clear todos display a notification with the users’ daily tasks.
- You can create powerful lists by color-coding different tasks for different areas using the app’s simple interface and soft colors.
- Users can manage the task using the app’s intuitive gestures, such as dragging and dropping to re-prioritize or swiping to delete b.
- Set reminders for each task so that it is delivered on time with actionable notifications.
Why should one use the Clear todos app?
Clear todo is a great way to start your day with the easy and simple gestures it offers. Users can simply add tasks and then remove them by swiping right. Users can also access clear todos on their iPads.
The app provides quick reminders for upcoming tasks, and in ‘today’s view,’ users can view their daily reminders. Furthermore, with iCloud sync, users can take it with them wherever they go.
It’s simple to manage and organize tasks for the day. To-do lists themselves have an advantage, for example, each list is color-coded to assign a bolder color to the most important items. Thus, making it interesting to use
Clear Todos App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- What OS does the Clear todos app support?
Clear todos are available on iOS and Android platforms.
- How to create a new to-do list?
Drag the lists down from them
ain list overview page. There will be a new one. The same is true for adding items to to-do lists. Pinch into the center of the screen to move from the to-do level to the list level or from the list level to the settings level.
Simply swipe from left to right to mark an item as complete. Repeat to undo that completion. Swipe in the opposite direction to delete it.
When it comes to reordering to-dos, forego the standard tap-hold-drag on the three bars icon that most apps require. Simply tap and drag the to-do item.
- Is the payment secured for in-app purchases?
Yes, the app provides in-app purchases. Although the Clear todos app is free to use, Its premium features require a subscription.
- What app permission does the order app require?
The clear todos app requires access to Photos/media/files to read the content of the user’s USB storage and modify and delete the contents. It also requires access to the internet to receive data and view network connections. It keeps the device from dozing off.
Clear Todos App Download