What is ClipDrop App?
Do you get bored of copying and pasting images from the internet into your Adobe projects? What if we told you that even the simplest of ideas might help you save time 100 times faster? We are not lying when we state that this program is a real-life savior. You no longer need a picture studio, and you can easily change the background of any object.
ClipDrop makes it easier to drag and drop photos from real-world locations. You can erase the background from any shot in an instant. Clipdrop employs cutting-edge visual AI to give the highest possible extraction quality, regardless of what you’re capturing. ClipDrop is the fastest way to record anything around you and use it in your next presentation, social post, or product photos on your e-commerce website.
- Objects, people, drawings, and text can all be clipped.
- Clip photos can be saved in the Cloud gallery.
- Drop right onto the screen of your computer.
Features of ClipDrop App
- Directly capture from your desktop
- Simply drag and drop to another app.
- Clipdrop uses cutting-edge visual AI to give the most accurate analysis and cut-out technologies, no matter what you’re capturing.
- Integrates with your workflow by allowing you to drag and drop photographs right into any other program or website.
- You can drag one of three options: text, images, or a clip.
About ClipDrop Subscription
ClipDrop Full Access subscriptions: After your 14-day trial period expires, ClipDrop Full Access subscriptions are paid monthly or annually to your iTunes Account. Subscriptions will then renew automatically every month or year unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal 24-hours before the end of the current month, and the cost of the renewal will be displayed. After purchasing, go to Account Settings in iTunes to disable auto-renewal. If a free trial is offered, any unused amount will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, if applicable.
ClipDrop App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Connect My Phone to My Computer?
To connect the mobile and desktop, simply log in with the same method on both devices.
For example, if you used the “Google sign-in techniques,” you should utilize the same ways on both devices.
If you are unsure, check the email you received shortly after subscribing. It includes a summary of your account.
- How does the Cloud Gallery function?
You can put your clips in your Cloud Gallery and access them from any device.
It is private, and only you have access to it.
- What data is preserved in the Cloud Gallery?
All of your desktop recordings are saved to your Cloud Gallery.
When you save a clip to the cloud gallery on mobile, it is stored in the cloud gallery.
Place it on your desktop and press the save button.
- How can I get clips from the Cloud Gallery?
On the go:
- In the top right corner of the main screen, tap the three dots icon.
- Select “Cloud Gallery” from the drop-down menu.
- On a desktop computer:
- ClipDrop is now open.
- Select the “Cloud Gallery” menu icon from the left menu.
- ClipDrop is compatible with which devices?
ClipDrop is compatible with Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows. The viewer window’s basic drag-and-drop capabilities should work with most programs (Chrome, Safari, Canva, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite products, Microsoft Powerpoint, Keynote…etc.).
Integrations currently support Adobe Photoshop 2021 (>= v22.0.0 ) with the ClipDrop Plugin for Photoshop, which allows you to drop straight on your Photoshop project, enabling complex integrations. In the future, we intend to produce more plugins and support more integrations.
- What are the app’s requirements for signing up?
ClipDrop currently necessitates:
A current smartphone with a good internet connection (iOS v12.04+ or Android v9+).
A modern desktop computer (macOS v10.14+ or Windows v10+).
Drop requires both the mobile phone and the desktop computer to be linked to the same local network. The local network’s firewall rules must allow both devices to communicate directly.
- What happens to the pictures I take with ClipDrop?
- Data from a Clip
When you snap a photograph with ClipDrop in Clip mode, the image is sent to our servers to be processed, and the result is returned immediately. When you save an image, it is saved on our servers so that you may access it from any device.
- Dropping Data
The photo of your screen and the screenshot taken by the desktop is never transferred to our systems when you Drop. The image is transferred instantly to your computer over your local network, and the screenshot is saved there. These photographs will be retained solely for the ClipDrop Cloud Gallery and will never be shared with third parties.
ClipDrop App Download