What is CuriosityStream app?
CuriosityStream is a nonfiction and documentary streaming service that covers science, nature, history, real-life biographies, and pretty much anything else you can think of.
Discover our natural world alongside celebrities such as Sir David Attenborough. Michio Kaku and Brian Greene will broaden your perspective on space, time, and the future as they explore our universe. Learn about dinosaurs, ancient history, and the rise of Homo sapiens by traveling back in time.
Curiositystream also provides CuriosityKIDS, a collection of safe, entertaining, and inspiring programs for families to watch together or for children to manage independently. Allow CuriosityKids to instill a love of learning and an eagerness to explore in your children. Furthermore, all CuriosityStream shows are downloadable, allowing you to keep your children entertained even when you’re on the go. CuriosityStream has award-winning, ad-free content for your children who want to be astronomers, paleontologists, or historians.
- Watch award-winning exclusives and original shows.
- You may cancel your plan at any time.
- Discover expert-curated collections.
Features of CuriosityStream App
- The best documentary content may be streamed unlimitedly.
- Download shows so that you may watch them anytime and anywhere you choose, even if you have no internet access.
- 4K and HD documentaries are now available on several platforms.
- New content is released every week, so you’re never going to be bored.
- Check titles that contain a variety of search capabilities to help find your favorite topics quickly.
- Rate your favorite shows and receive recommendations for content.
- Save shows to view later or continue to view shows previously seen on other devices.
About CuriosityStream subscription
- Upon confirmation of purchase, payment shall be applied to the user’s iTunes account.
- The subscription shall be automatically renewed unless the automatic renewal is delayed at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The renewal account is charged 24 hours before the expiry of the current period.
- The user can manage subscriptions, and after purchase, auto-renovation is disabled by navigating to the user’s account settings.
CuriosityStream App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible for me to subscribe to Curiosity Stream if I am a customer from another country?
Kids Mode is a viewing mode that can be accessed through your account settings and filters out films that may be inappropriate for young children. It can be enabled or disabled through your account settings. When you enable this option, it applies to the entire account. When you allow Kids Mode, all Curiosity Stream channels, apps, and devices using your Curiosity Stream account are prevented from viewing inappropriate content for young children.
Go to the curiosity team login page and select “Your Account” from the drop-down menu in the top right corner to activate Kids Mode. Scroll down to the SETTINGS section on the Account page ( this will be toward the middle of your Account). You’ll notice a button labeled “Turn On Kids Mode.” When you click it, you’ll be asked to enter your user password to activate the Kids Mode. Keep your password private because you’ll need it to disable it.
- Can I get a refund for my annual Curiosity Stream subscription?
Annual plans operate similarly to monthly plans; both can be canceled at any time, and users retain access to our content during their respective prepaid billing periods. Monthly accounts are charged every 30 days, whereas annual plans are levied once a year.
Annual plans provide a better value and a significant discount in exchange for prepaying for a full year of service. Monthly plan subscribers pay higher rates in exchange for the ability to cancel or manage their plans every month. If you select an annual method, the fee is non-refundable once the payment has been processed.
- What should I do if I want to change my streaming service provider?
- Go to your account’s page.
- In the Plan Details section of the page, click the Change Plan link.
- Choose the plan to which you want to make modifications. You will be switched to the new streaming resolution (4k -> standard) or billing period (monthly -> annual) automatically.
- At the start of your next billing period, the amount of your new plan will be charged to your credit card.
- My password had been misplaced. So, what should I do?
If you’ve forgotten your password, go to the password reset page to get it back. Fill in the form with your email address and click the Submit button. Following the submission of your request, you will receive an email with a link to create a new password.
Enter your email address, create a new password, and confirm it by clicking the link in the email. When you press the Submit button, a confirmation message will appear on the screen indicating that your password has been reset.
Return to the sign-in page and enter your email address and new password to continue your journey through CuriostyStream.
CuriosityStream App Download