What is Discover Mobile App?
Gone are the days when we used to manage our finances the old-fashioned way. The best finance app on the market will undoubtedly assist you in understanding your income and spending so that you have maximum control over your money.
Discover mobile app will help you in money management. It is convenient and securely manages your Discover credit card and bank account. Simply log in to your account and you can access it from anywhere.
Check your account balance, view your account information, make and edit payments, add your card to Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more – all from the convenience of your mobile device. Let us quickly jump into the review to learn more about this app-
- The app allows you to transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks, and locate ATMs across the country.
- View account balances, summary information, and transaction history.
- Track your account activity and transactions can be scheduled.
Features of Discover Mobile App
- View or download monthly statements, as well as check your balance and available credit.
- It enables users to view and search transaction history.
- You can make payments as well as edit or cancel any pending payments.
- Redeem rewards as a statement credit against your monthly billing in any amount, including your minimum payment due.
- Redeem rewards as an electronic deposit to your bank account in any amount.
- The app is protected by 4-digit passcodes and Discover Touch ID.
- To view account information without logging in, enable Quick View.
- Users can redeem their points for gift cards starting at $5. In addition, each card comes with an additional bonus.
- Connect your Discover card to your Amazon and PayPal accounts to make it easier to earn and pay for eligible purchases at checkout.
- To prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers, you can freeze or unfreeze your account.
- Add your card to Apple Pay to use it for in-store purchases on eligible iOS 9 devices.
- Activate a new card or report a lost, stolen, or misplaced current card.
- Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure that you can continue to use your card while traveling.
- Sign up to receive notifications about your account.
Why choose Discover App?
Finding the most convenient ways to manage your finances is the new normal. The app not only manages finances but also includes several other features. The app lets you manage bank deposit accounts and find personal loan accounts.
Earn a reward when you make an eligible purchase at the checkout. With alerts and widgets, you’ll always be in command. Analyze the amount of money you send by tracking payment activity. Nonetheless, shop safely.
Discover Mobile App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I set my Discover card to be the default card when using Apple Pay?
The first card added to Apple Pay becomes your default payment card.
To change the default card, go to “Settings” on your compatible iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay.” And you’ll be able to select your default card from there.
- How do I temporarily deactivate or remove the discover card after adding it to Apple Pay?
You can temporarily deactivate or remove your Discover card in three ways:
- For the website Discover.com: To begin, sign in to your account. Then, under “Account,” select “Manage Cards,” and finally, for Apple Pay devices, select “Activate/Deactivate.”
- For the Discover app on mobile: Log in to the app and go to the “Activate and Manage Cards” section. Then, choose the Apple Pay device from which you want to temporarily deactivate or remove the card.
- Wallet/Apple Pay: In the “Wallet & Apple Pay” section of your device Settings, select “Remove Card.”
- How do I sign up for Discover Click to Pay?
When checking out with participating merchants, look for the Click to Pay icon. Select the “New” tab and enter your personal information as well as your credit card information. In a few simple clicks, you can review and complete your purchase.
Discover Mobile App Download