What is the Facetune2 app?
Do you want to look good in every selfie? Lightricks’ Facetune2 is a simple photo editor that acts as your personal glam squad.
Facetune2 is the next generation of the award-winning Facetune app, and it includes a brand-new, incredible collection of the best professional retouching features. You can achieve a Hollywood look or a more natural result with the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market! Every tool that is entertaining, powerful, and easy to use is powered by cutting-edge technology.
With a few swipes, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes and pimples, smooth out skin, correct lousy lighting, contour faces, upgrade your makeup – and add glitter and glamour.
It’s the best photo editor for retouching selfies and enhancing other images. It gives you complete control over how you want to present yourself, making it simple to glam yourself up, contour your face, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, and enhance your stunning makeup. Some Facetuners go all out for a memorable statement look, while others prefer a simple natural-looking look.
- While shooting, you can adjust your features, smooth your skin, and whiten your teeth.
- While editing, live filters apply makeup and beautify your appearance.
- At each step, there is an easy comparison tool to compare before and after.
Features of Facetune2 App
- Swipe over blemishes, pores, or wrinkles to remove them instantly.
- Smoothing out the skin is necessary for a porcelain appearance.
- To achieve glowing skin or to reduce redness, airbrush photos.
- Blotting removes the shine from oily skin.
- Backgrounds can be replaced magically.
- Make your prism effect with a one-of-a-kind prism effect.
- Light effects that are colorful, creative, and fun.
- Neon filters make you appear to be on the cover of the best fashion magazine.
- Makeup and glitter brushes can be used to paint on the hair or the skin.
- Whiten your teeth to brighten your smile.
- Make your eyes sparkle or change their color.
- Simply enlarging or contracting features will make them skinnier or broader.
- Change the light source and remove any shadows or glare to achieve perfect lighting.
- Temperature, saturation, and other parameters are entirely in your hands.
- Easy Use the compare tool to compare before and after at each step.
About Facetune2 app subscription
You can subscribe to Facetune 2 for unlimited access to all features and content available for purchase. Subscriptions are billed monthly, biannually, or annually, depending on the subscription plan. A one-time payment plan is also open (this is not a subscription).
Subscriptions automatically renew at the cost of the selected package unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period. At the time of purchase, the subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account. After purchasing, go to your Account Settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal.
According to Apple policy, cancellation of the current subscription is not permitted during the active subscription period. Once purchased, there will be no refunds for any unused portion of the term.
If you are eligible for a free trial and subscribe before it expires, the remainder of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will begin immediately after the free trial period unless canceled at least 24 hours before the trial period ends.
Facetune2 App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Facetune2 compatible with Android phones and tablets?
Yes, you can get Facetune2 from Google Play and go from OK to OMG in seconds. Subscribe to VIP to get the whole pro experience, which includes more advanced tools and features and more control over your photos. Facetune2 for Android phones and tablets is available for free download here.
- Where can I find Facetune2 tutorials?
Select the tool you want to test and tap the Help icon in the upper left corner of the screen if you’re using iOS. This will give you some tips on how to use the tool. To get ideas for editing and perfecting your photo, you can also take our Quick Tour by tapping the Facetune2 icon in the upper left corner of the main screen.
- How do I begin using Facetune?
Browse our toolbar for the best tools and enjoy a wide range of photo editing features and filters. Retouching tools can be used to remove pimples and blemishes, smooth out skin, whiten teeth, and enhance the appearance of your eyes and lips.
It is excellent for minor tweaks that make every photo pop, and if you want to get a little artistic, you can easily apply or enhance your makeup, fix lousy lighting, and add glowing Light FX for the wow factor. Oh, and don’t forget to use the slider to either enhance or tone down your look for a more natural and authentic look. It’s your photo, and you have the final say.
- Is Facetuning possible for my videos?
Facetune Video is a free app available for download from the App Store that allows you to Facetune your videos. Facetune Video is a straightforward app for retouching selfie videos. It makes video editing as simple as editing a selfie: you edit any one frame of your video, and we apply the changes to the entire clip for you. Smooth your skin, whiten your teeth, shape and contour your lips and brows, apply lipstick, and so much more! In this exclusive Q&A with the app’s creators, learn more about Facetune Video from the inside.
- How do I apply for a VIP refund?
If you’re using an iOS device, Apple will handle all refunds and payments for you. To request a refund, please contact Apple Support here. Please double-check that your order number appears on your receipt (which begins with GPA). Once we receive your ticket, we will notify you if your Facetune2 VIP purchase is eligible for a refund. We hope you enjoy Facetune2’s free version and keep in mind that you can always upgrade to Facetune2 VIP in the future.
- Can I use Facetune2 to change the color of my hair?
Absolutely! Using the Hair tool, you can change the color of your hair. To change the color of your hair, go to Hair > Recolor > Color Palette. This will detect where the hair is and automatically apply the new paint. You can also use the brush and eraser to manually apply the effect by tapping Apply and then using the meeting and eraser. Use Blend and Glow to adjust the intensity of the impact and achieve an even more natural look when coloring your hair with Facetune2.
Duolingo App Download