What is Fit Mummy Project App?
We’ve all heard how pregnancy has a significant impact on the bodies of pregnant women. The only way to stay fit during and after pregnancy is to focus on recovery and strength training.
Fit Mommy Project is an app that offers a comprehensive post-natal fitness and wellbeing app for mothers. Find Posts Natal workout videos that you can do anywhere in 15 minutes or less. With over 35 fitness, strength, and barre workout videos, you can build a strong and healthy postnatal body. Workout at home with no or little equipment! Beginner yoga classes and meditations designed specifically for busy Mums will help you feel calm and vibrant.
- Stream 10-20 minute workouts on your device.
- All of the workouts are intended to be done at home.
- Weekly programs are all-inclusive.
Features of Fit Mummy Project App
- Choose between early postpartum mother+baby, strength, fitness, barre, yoga, or meditation.
- Workout programs are entirely free.
- Over 35 short and effective postnatal workout videos are available to stream directly from your device.
- Workout at home with minimal or no equipment.
- Early Post Natal Workouts will help you repair your core and strengthen your pelvic floor.
- Fit Mummy’s Strong, Fit, and Barre workouts will help you build a strong and lean body.
- Yoga and Meditation for Busy Mums can help you live a more peaceful and happy life.
- Workouts that have been approved by a physiotherapist and an obstetrician.
- With a wide range of workout styles and formats to choose from, you’ll be able to stay motivated and inspired.
- Kimmy Smith, a postnatal fitness specialist, offers advice and support.
- Begin as early as 6 weeks postpartum with the app’s at-home workouts.
Why choose Fit Mummy Project app?
The Fit Mommy Project is specifically designed for pregnant women and women who are having health issues during their pregnancy. The way the workout affects your body differs from person to person. Staying fit during pregnancy, on the other hand, is the online option for staying fit. Many women avoid exercising while pregnant, but it is the best option because it aids in postpartum recovery. That is why this app was created specifically for that purpose, and you can use it and access the workout programs from the comfort of your own home.
Fit Mummy Project App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to join the workout plan?
Trust us, we’ve all been there; if you’re still unsure, schedule a free 30-minute consultation. Select an appointment time from the website. They will provide you with an example service for one hour that includes a description of your service, as well as an example class for thirty minutes.
- What permission does the app require for you to sign up?
The app has access to the location to determine an approximate network-based location as well as a precise GPS and network-based location. The app also has access to your photo/media/files/storage/camera, as well as your wifi connection. It also checks your network connection for sufficient bandwidth. It connects to Bluetooth devices, so it also needs permission for that. It allows you to access Bluetooth settings. The app has unrestricted network access.
- Is it possible to make an in-app purchase in Fit Mummy Project?
The Fit Mummy Project for iOS app costs $14.99. Fit Mummy Project for Android, on the other hand, is free to use.
- Is the Fit Mommy Project app also available for online workouts?
Yes, it is entirely online and contains over 35 pregnancy and postnatal workouts. Strength, pilates, barre, cardio, yoga, and guided meditations are among their workout styles.
Week by Week Programs for Pregnancy Birth Preparation
Pregnancy Postpartum Pelvic Girdle and Pubic Bone Pain (for the entire first year of motherhood).
Strong C-Section Recovery with Prolapse Program (for the entire first year of motherhood.)
Fit Mummy Project App Download
Like our Fit Mummy Project App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.