What is Freewallet App?
With Freewallet you can store and manage digital currencies. This company has created a collection of digital currency wallets with built-in exchanges for the web, iOS, and Android devices that can hold 100 cryptocurrencies in one place, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, and Bytecoin. Multi wallet (iOS, Android, and web versions), 30 individual wallets each tailored to a specific coin, and Freewallet Lite are all part of the Freewallet family (HD-wallet on iOS and Android). It is a simple, quick, and secure method of storing cryptocurrency in the blockchain app.
Install the Freewallet-powered multi-crypto Blockchain Wallet to make secure transactions and keep your Bitcoin and other assets safe. Look for the price of BTC, ETH, LTC, and 150+ other coins in the blockchain app and exchange them for almost any other cryptocurrency.
- On the Freewallet app, you can buy gift cards with any cryptocurrency.
- Transact for free within the Freewallet ecosystem.
- Multi-level security safeguards your funds.
Features of Freewallet App
- Transfers between Freewallet users are free.
- Four Bitcoin transaction fees are available for quick or low-cost transfers.
- Top up your phone with money from your wallet.
- Using VISA or MasterCard, purchase BTC, BCH, ETH, XRP, XLM, BNB, TRX, and LTC. In addition, the app accepts all major credit and debit cards, as well as some prepaid and virtual cards.
- Built-in cryptocurrency exchange for over 100 different cryptocurrencies.
- Within Freewallet, transactions are instant and fee-free.
- You can pay with a credit card.
- The interface has been translated into 13 different languages.
- Each transaction requires multiple signatures to be confirmed.
- Limits per day and week to help reduce the risk of theft.
- Coins are kept in a cold storage facility.
- It supports 2FA, Pincode, and fingerprint authentication.
- After you purchase gift cards, they are delivered to the email address associated with your Freewallet account.
- Fingerprint Login, 2-factor authentication, PIN code lock, email confirmation for each transaction, and daily and weekly transaction limits are among the security features.
Why choose Freewallet app?
Freewallet is a cryptocurrency guide designed to simplify crypto specifics and make coin access more convenient. The Freewallet Family includes dedicated wallets for more than 100 popular cryptocurrencies that are available on Android and iOS, as well as a Multi-currency wallet app with a web interface.
Crypto Wallet is a safe place to keep your digital money. The vast majority of the platform’s cryptocurrency assets are kept in an offline vault. Your coins will be kept in cold storage with state-of-the-art security.
Freewallet App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Purchase Cryptocurrency on Freewallet Using a Credit Card?
Get your crypto coins in your wallet without any risks or peer-to-peer transactions. Purchasing cryptocurrency is simple and quick; take a look at how-
- Select a currency
- Enter the total amount in USD or EUR.
- You may be asked to provide some personal information if the app’s payment provider requires it.
- Enter your cryptocurrency address here.
- You will then see your cryptocurrency on your balance.
- What are the advantages of Freewallet?
Registration requires an email address or a social media account. Freewallet stores the private keys of its customers. Loss of private keys or mnemonic phrases does not imply loss of funds. Your account, like any other service, can be retrieved using your email address.
In the event of an error, Freewallet will assist you. Of course, we can’t do anything with a snap of our fingers. It’s always a question of time, effort, and money. Because of sidechain technology, you can instantly send money to other Freewallet users for free. There is no need for a backup; simply contact the support team.
Freewallet App Download