What is Getaround App?
When looking for a car, always go to Getaround. Rent one with the Getaround app in Europe for an hour, a day, or a week. Getaround is a leading car-sharing platform, with over 70,000 cars and 5 million users in over 300 cities. There is no need to be concerned about insurance. Everything is taken care of by Getaround. All rents are fully insured by Allianz and covered by the AA for roadside assistance.
Getaround was first named Drivy. Obtain access to a nearby car that is available for a drive at all times. When you’re finished, all you have to do is return the car. To begin, you must create an account, which is both free and simple to do. Fill in the required information, such as your name, driving license number, and date of issue. In today’s review, we’ll learn more about the app.
- Get paid to rent out your car on Getaround.
- Allianz provides comprehensive insurance for all rentals.
- With Getaround Connect’s remote sharing technology, you can easily share your car.
Features of Getaround App
- There is no need for a subscription.
- Simply book a car and use your phone to access it 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Prices are calculated by the hour, day, or week. You can rent for as long as you need.
- For your everyday needs, thousands of cars in Europe are powered by locals.
- Getaround Connect allows you to earn up to €800 per month by sharing your car.
- Allianz insures all of your trips.
- You can book a car right away with Instant Booking, without having to wait for the owner’s confirmation.
- The lightning bolt symbol appears in search results for Instant Booking.
Why choose Getaround app?
Getaround is designed in such a way that users can use it for their daily needs and any type of customer. It is suitable for family use. If you need to move items from one location to another, spacious vans are available. City cars are used for errands around town. Minibusses for road trips with friends, premium cars for business meetings
Getaround is also available for commercial use. You have the option of paying for trips with a company credit card. Download rental receipts for expense reports or rent premium cars for client appointments.
Getaround App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reserve a car on Getaround?
To rent a car on the Getaround app, follow these steps:
- Book a Getaround Connect- Select your ideal car from a list of available ones nearby. You can narrow down your search by car type, price, and other features that are important to you.
- Verify your profile by uploading photos of your driver’s license and ID. This is required for preliminary verification for using Getaround Connect.
- After you’ve rented a car, you can use your phone to unlock it.
- Use the app to check in, then unlock the car with a single tap. Inside, you’ll find the keys.
- Return the vehicle-Use the app to check out and conclude your journey. Leave the keys in the car and use your phone to lock it. If you drive further than expected or do not refill the fuel tank, the rental price will be automatically adjusted.
- What should I do after renting a car through the Getaround app?
- 20 km/h to 200 km, then 200 km/day, with secondary drivers included.
- The app will help you plan your entire trip.
- Allianz fully insures your trip and provides roadside assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- As per your preference, you can select the Plus or Premium protection plan.
- Can I pay the owner in cash rather than through the website?
No. You must book and pay for your rental through the website, as it is only through this process that the insurance policy’s coverage of your rental is activated. Furthermore, unless specifically stated in the Getaround app or website, you should never pay the owner in cash.
The first rental payment is always made through Getaround and is never made in cash, though some adjustments can be made in cash if you and the owner agree. In this case, this will be specified during the checkout process.
Getaround App Download
Like our Getaround App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.