What is Glassdoor App?
Glassdoor app lets you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, etc. You can check interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos, and more as well in the app. The app has interview tips, career advice, company reviews, and comprehensive insights to help you boost your career.
Glassdoor was developed and managed by a very talented team of Glassdoor Inc. and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by the users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- The job search tool automatically finds the right opportunities for you
- Check out which companies are hiring now
- Use the ‘Easy Apply’ button to apply for jobs
- See salary and compensation by company, job title, and location
Features of the Glassdoor App
- The app lets you use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to plot your current base pay, reveal how your market value has trended over time, and discover how it compares to typical workers in the same field. You can research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more.
- This app allows job seekers to organize their jobs and content, create and manage relevant notes. This will enable users to discover hyper-relevant jobs and content based on what inspires them.
- You can receive instant push notifications as soon as the app finds jobs for you. You can quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest and easily see which job listings are new.
Why Glassdoor App?
Glassdoor app lets you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, etc. You can search jobs and save the listings for quick search next time and get a notification when a new job is added. It provides a simple clean interface and visuals and makes it easier for the users to work with. It is secured and safe for everyone to use.
Glassdoor App Reviews on the App Store
Frequently Asked Questions About Glassdoor App
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the Glassdoor App