What is a Gmelius app?
Gmelius is a collaboration app that allows users to access Gmail shared labels, share and assign emails to teammates, add context with email notes, track, schedule, and snooze emails, send meeting invitations, and more is a quick and simple method for assigning tasks to your team members.
It is not necessary to migrate data to a different third-party solution. Push notifications are sent by Gmelius for new conversations, email opens, and email notes. You can mention your teammates by using the symbol ‘@’.You can schedule your rough draft to be sent at the optimal time. You might as well snooze your incoming emails so they come back when you choose to want them.
Gmelius was created by a group of students at the University of Oxford, and it began in a dorm room as an attempt to improve collaboration on research projects. The company is now registered in Switzerland. It is compatible with Google Workspace, Slack, Trello, Zapoier, and the Gmelius API.
Pros of the Gmelius app :
- You can distribute inox to manage group emails.
- You can use Gmail labels to easily organize emails by client and project.
- Whether you are a student or a teacher. This can assist you in assigning emails containing tasks to your students or team members.
Cons of Gmelius app:
- Users have complaints that it lags while using and sometimes freezes too while users try to open it.
FEATURES OF Gmelius APP
- Gmelius allows you to create email templates with variables and share them with any member of your team.
- The mail tracking suite will do its best to notify you of the best-performing templates.
- With intuitive kanban boards, you can monitor, manage, and distribute your workload with your team members. It serves as a link between emails and projects.
- Plan your projects and ideas, organize your to-do lists, and share them with your clients, partners, and team members using Gemulius.
- Gmelius allows you to convert existing Google Groups into shared inboxes that you can manage directly from your Gmail inbox.
- Gmelius automates your outreach by following your workflow and providing workflow management.
- You can sync your Google Meet and Zoom meeting schedules with your calendar.
- This app provides a one-of-a-kind bi-directional integration that syncs your data with your daily tool at a predetermined time.
- You can manage your projects using both Gmail and Trello.
Why Gmelius App?
To use Gmelius, you must first integrate your stack, data, and team, then collaborate using tools familiar to your team, and finally automate the distribution of your work and outreach. Finally, optimize the processes and performance of your teas. With this, you can save up to 80% of your time when assigning tastes. You can expect a twofold increase in response time. as well as easily migrate your data and teams.
The app has permission to access your device and app history to retrieve running apps. It also has access to photo/media/files, allowing it to read and modify the contents of your USB storage camera, allowing you to take photos and videos. It is also necessary to have permission to receive data from the internet and view network connections.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What OS does it support?
iOS and Android platforms
- Is the app free for use?
Yes, The app is free to use.
- Is the payment secured for in-app purchases?
Yes, the app provides in-app purchases.
Gmelius App Review:
Gmelius App Download: