What is Google Fit App?
Google Fit app is a health and activity tracking app. The app has collaborated with the WHO and AHA to bring you Heart Points, an activity goal that can help improve your health. Get instant insights when you exercise and see real-time stats for your runs, walks, and bike rides. The fit will use your Android phone’s sensors or Wear OS by Google smartwatch’s heart rate sensors to record your speed, pace, route, and more.
Google Fit was developed and managed by a very talented team of Google LLC. and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by the users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- Track your workouts from your phone your watch
- Monitor all your goals
- Connect with other apps and devices
- Check-in at any time, anywhere
Features of the Google Fit App
- The app lets you see your daily progress on your Heart Points and Steps goal. It also lets you easily adjust your goals to keep challenging yourself to achieve a healthy heart and mind.
- The app automatically detects and adds your activities to your Google Fit journal to ensure you get credit for every move. The app lets you track all the heart points from various activities like pilates, rowing, or spinning.
- Fit can show you info from many of your favorite apps and devices to give you a holistic view of your health, so you’ll never lose track of your progress. These include Lifesum, Wear OS by Google, Nike+, and more.
Why Google Fit App?
Google Fit app is a health and activity tracking app. The app lets you get instant insights when you exercise and see real-time stats for your runs, walks, bike rides, and any other form of activities that you perform every day. It provides a simple clean interface and visuals and makes it easier for the users to work with. It is secured and safe for everyone to use.
Google Fit App Reviews on the App Store
Frequently Asked Questions About Google Fit App
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the Google Fit App
Like our Google Fit App review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.