What is Honey App?
The Honey app is extremely useful for people who love online shopping. While ordering, we stumble and waste so much of our time trying to get the best deal possible. There’s no need to do that anymore. Honey will automatically search for the coupon codes for you and apply the best ones when you are purchasing something. So giving you the best deal and saving you lots of time trying various codes trying to get them to work. It scans the internet automatically to find potential discount codes to apply to your cart before you checkout. By crawling up some hidden discount codes you can save some extra bits with it.
Pros of Honey App:
- Automatically apply coupon codes.
- Apply hidden codes that you might have not known otherwise.
- Get the best savings on your cart.
- Easy to understand the coupon benefits
Cons of Honey app:
- Sometimes it may not show up while checkout.
- Is best while shopping on a desktop.
Overview of Honey App
Honey is an online browser extension that automatically applies saving coupons on your orders. This is best featured with an in-built price comparator, from which you can compare prices and know its average price.
Features of the app:
- Automatic coupon codes are applied.
- Absolutely free without any ads.
- Checks some hidden codes for extra benefits.
- Good customer support to get on with.
Features that unveil when you sign up:
- Instant saving on your cart.
- Applies without any problems.
- Automatic resolution over disputes.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Which OS supports the app?
Both iOS and Android platforms are compatible, however, honey is a browser extension.
- Is the app free to use?
Yes, it is free to use. There is a Honey App Gold Program too which is paid.
- Is the payment secured for in-app purchases?
There are no in-app purchases.
- Which permissions are required to use the app?
The app requires permission to access media files, Wi-Fi connection, and storage on your device.
- Why should you use the app?
The honey app is compatible with thousands of online shopping platforms using price points found at Amazon and the most popular sites you can easily know when something is on sale and is giving you the best deal
How to use Honey App?
With such amazing features, we should now address the question of how does the honey app work? In our research, we have found that the honey chrome extension works best on your desktop. The experience is much better as compared to the mobile version of the honey app.
So instead of searching discount coupons individually for each of your products in the shopping cart, the Honey searches relevant coupons app for you. It works with most of the shopping sites out there. Also Honey is compatible with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and Edge web browsers.
You can follow this simple process (On Chrome Browser):
- Install the Honey Chrome Extension.
- Shop on any of your favorite sites.
- Go to your shopping cart and checkout (don’t complete the process)
- While you are at your shopping cart page, click on the “Honey App” icon on the right side of your browser.
- It will give you the option “Apply Coupons”. Press that.
- If it finds coupons it will automatically apply and if it fails it will tell you that as well.
- Checkout as you normally do….and it is done!
Is the Honey Discount App safe to use?
Most browser-based apps tend to collect user data. The data is collected for various purposes, mostly to enhance user experience and future versions of the product. In our initial research looks honey app is fairly secure and is free from malware. However, if you are concerned about Honey’s safety please do read their security policies.
Honey User Reviews:
Download the Honey Coupon app here: