Tell us something about your company.
OnGraph is an award-winning end-to-end product development business that was founded in 2008. We have developed 2000+ world-class solutions that adhere to engineering best practices and deliver engaging user experiences, some of which have raised multi-million dollar venture capital and reached millions of users, despite being top-ranked on leading platforms like Clutch, UpWork, and AppFutura. In the previous ten years, OnGraph Technologies has expanded from 1 to 200+ employees based solely on a single goal: 100 percent client satisfaction, which is powered by strong technology expertise, complete accountability, and exceptional processes.
We have an excellent track record of serving clients worldwide, with a client retention rate of over 92 percent. Our 200+ industry specialists are experts in various industry-standard technologies and unique emerging fields such as BlockChain, Analytics & Visualization, IOT, ChatBot, VoiceBot, AI, Machine Learning, and Augmented Reality. We have extensive knowledge of iOS, Android, HTML5, Node.js, React.js, and other online and mobile platforms. With offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Malaysia, and Singapore and two state-of-the-art development facilities in India, OnGraph is one of the most sought-after organizations to work for, with 400+ customers worldwide.
What are your company’s specializations?
As we are a top web and app development company. We specialize in native and hybrid web and mobile app development services like as Cross-Platform Development (React Native, Ionic, Flutter, Mean, MongoDB), Mobile App Development ( iOS & Android), Web Development (PHP, Vue Js, ROR, Java, Python, Angular Js) Ecommerce and Shopify Development Services.
Who are some of your major customers?
Below are a few of our valuable clients
- Free Beer
- Classic Spec
Top 5 apps that you have developed?
We proudly say we have worked on 500+ projects (114 Mobile Applications projects) with 96% project success reports and 218 happily Enterprise Customers with & a 4.7 Star Rating By 120+ Enterprise Customers.
Below mentioned are some of the projects which we have completed.
- Myma:- Aspirants can easily search for concerts and programs according to their interests to discover their spiritual path and create memorable experiences.
- Channel News Asia:- CNA app is available to download and use in 29 territories across Asia with a satellite footprint across Asia, the Middle East, and Australia.
- SportsPlay:- Sportsplay is the ultimate app for discovering new friends who share the same interest in sports you love. It’s one of the leading apps in the Asian market that connects people based on sports.
- Goloca:- Goloca is a complete travel solution that allows customers to schedule and track single and multiple tickets for a public ferry, water taxi, and sea boat rides. This cross-platform boat booking app also provides services to book an entire boat or yacht for events.
- freeBeer:- Most comprehensive and widely-used Graduate Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT) preparation course.
What is your average cost of mobile app development?
We have different pricing models based on client/project requirements. Please refer below:
- Dedicated team
- Controlled Agile
- Time and Material
The cost depends on the year of experience your selected developer has. For developers having 1-3 years of experience, it is US$ 15/hour, 3-5 years experience – US$ 18/hour, and 5-10 years experience costs US$ 25/hour.
Provide a list of your 5 domain specializations.
We have a specialization in:
- Cross-platform Mobile App Development
- Web App Development
- IoT Solutions
- eCommerce Development
What cross-platform technologies and tools do you use?
For one application or product, OnGraph’s developers use a variety of approaches to handle multiple operating systems or settings. Having years of experience in cross-platform mobile app development, we employ Flutter, React Native, and Ionic technologies.
Do you develop mobile apps with native or hybrid?
We develop both native and hybrid mobile applications along with cross-platform applications.
What is the app development process that you follow?
We take all the worry so that you can relax and see your ideas turning into reality!
From analyzing your business requirements, proposing solutions, and building wireframes to development strategy, we follow a comprehensive approach to ensure that all your business needs are met.
Process We Follow:-
- Discovery:- We research thoroughly and ask questions to know your detailed requirements and suggest the best solution.
- Development:- We turn the designs into an app using the most advanced technology stacks and frameworks.
- Support and Maintenance:- We continue to offer widespread support and maintenance to guarantee smooth operations.
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property:- We safeguard your splendid idea by signing an NDA to protect your original concept and secure your application.
- Design:- We create wireframe prototypes before transforming them into world-class UI designs.
- Testing:- We do extensive testing to remove all the bugs and issues before making your app live.
What is the latest technology/product you are working on?
The latest technologies we are currently experimenting with are IoT, Blockchain, and Artificial Intelligence.
We have many projects in hand right now. Will reveal them once they are complete and live!
Are you looking for customers in a particular industry or domain? Please mention just one industry?
We have been serving all major industries, including eCommerce, Healthcare, Food, and Education. But if asked for only one, we would go with edTech.
Where do you see your company in the next 5 years?
With a workforce of more than 1000 developers and solution architects, we aim to be in the top 100 companies in the web and app development industry globally in the next 5 years.
The primary goal of OnGraph is to keep growing!
App Development OnGraph: The interview with Nitin Gupta was conducted over email. All the information provided is approved by OnGraph’s officials before publishing. If you need further information then you can reach out to them directly on their official website. For more such interviews and interesting news check our app developers section.