What is Mail.com App?
Mail.com is an email client that can very efficiently manage your email account and give you a productivity boost right with just your smartphone. Mail.com is specially designed for smartphone users to have ease of operating and peace of mind. Mail.com is very much customizable so its looks and feels can be tweaked just as the user wants. It also respects user privacy and thus its servers and database are secured with TLS and SSL encryptions so that your data is completely safe with mail.com.
There are plenty of features that could be used to make the full out of an emailing experience from a mobile phone. If you want to be notified about every single email, turn on push notifications, so mail.com will always fetch new emails and show you a notification whenever there is one. Moreover, if you prefer to be quiet and want to be only notified about emails of importance, turn on quiet mode and you will receive an account of only those emails that are important.
Pros of Mail.com App:
- Mobile-friendly user interface.
- Customizable UI.
- Speed, convenience, and protection.
- Synchronize between different devices.
Cons of Mail.com App:
- Cannot send group emails.
- Contains ads.
Overview of Mail.com App:
Mail.com is a good alternative to other email-providing servers. If you are a brand or a business, you can use mail.com to get a professional-sounding email and all the features that it has to offer. This app is dedicated to user experience and thus it makes the interface very friendly with anyone. Even more, if you do not like a certain arrangement, you can customize it according to your need. If you need to zoom into an email or take a screenshot of the mail to save it locally, you can do so in mail.com, it has all the features that vary from security to customization, to even personalized look and feel.
If you prefer another layer of security, you can apply a fingerprint or a pin lock to protect your data from identity thieves. User data is treated with the highest level of security, so with SSL and TLS encryptions, your personal data is secured in mail.com’s server. It provides users with a decent interface where they can see all the received emails, emails that they have deleted, and emails that they have sent. You can manage your emails with ease just with a mobile phone.
Features of the app:
- Sync: between different devices.
- Security: TLS and SSL encryption.
- Convenience: Go full screen, zoom and pinch emails, and much more.
- Attachments: Send multiple attachments with your emails.
- Quiet mode: enable it and get notified only about important emails.
- Lock: add another layer of security by setting a pin or fingerprint lock.
- Personalization: Tweak and fix the user interface according to your need.
Features that unveil when you sign up:
- Professional sounding email.
- Powerful web servers to host your email.
- Get updated about any important thing.
- Clean your inbox and make it more effective.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Which OS supports mail.com App?
Both Android and iOS platforms are supported.
- Is the app free to use?
Yes, the app is free to use. Additionally, it contains in-app purchases.
- Is the in-app purchases method secured?
Yes, the in-app purchases method is secured.
Which permissions are required to use the app?
This app has access to:
- Contacts – find accounts on the device, read your contacts, modify your contacts
- Calendar – read calendar events plus confidential information, add or modify calendar events and send emails to guests without owners’ knowledge
- Identity – find accounts on the device, add or remove accounts
- Storage – read the contents of your USB storage, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Other permissions –
- read sync statistics
- receive data from the Internet
- create accounts and set passwords
- toggle sync on and off
- View network connections
- run at startup
- full network access
- control vibration
- read sync settings
- use accounts on the device
- prevent the device from sleeping
Why should you use the app?
With mail.com, you will get a professional mail client, along with other powerful features to help manage your identity with effectiveness and ease. Mail.com provides a very friendly interface that appeals to the user and moreover, they could even change the appearance with customizations.
Mail.com App Reviews:
Mail.com App Download: