What is Moneycontrol App?
Moneycontrol app lets you track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX exchanges. Moreover, you can track Indices (Sensex & Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities, and Currencies with ease. The app lets you monitor your investments with a Portfolio and Watch list.
Moneycontrol was developed and managed by a very talented team of Network18, and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by the users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- Text to Speech feature for news and articles to help you listen to content on the go.
- Option to save your favorite news and articles to read later, even when offline.
- Monitor your portfolio across Stocks, Mutual Funds, ULIPs, Bullion, and other asset classes.
- Timely updates on your portfolio’s performance and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold.
Features of the Moneycontrol App
- Get expert’s views, in-depth coverage, and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming. Quickly browse through your Portfolio, Markets Data, Watchlist, and make a decision based on expert reviews.
- Voice-enabled search to help you quickly find stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc. without the hassle of typing. The app also has a ‘Text to Speech’ feature for news and articles that will help you listen to content on the go.
- Furthermore, you get an option to save your favorite news and articles to read later, even when offline. You can get an all-day coverage of the latest market, business, and economy news; plus interviews of senior management.
Why Moneycontrol App?
Moneycontrol app lets you track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX exchanges.
Moneycontrol App Reviews on the App Store
Frequently Asked Questions About Moneycontrol App
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the Moneycontrol App
Like our Moneycontrol app review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.