What is Moviebase app?
Are you looking for a movie tracker and finder app to help you find movie ratings, reviews, recommendations, trailers, and other information? The time has come to try Moviebase – Movie Manager, TV Shows Guide, and Tracker.
Moviebase is the most popular movie tracker and movie finder app, with the ability to search for movies, series, seasons, and episodes. The world’s largest community database, TMDB, provides movie reviews, trailers, recommendations, and actors. Make use of media from The Movie Database (TMDb), IMDb, and Trakt. This TV Show tracker also includes season and movie ratings to help you decide what to watch next. Moviebase allows you to create your card categories for your home screen, giving you complete control.
- View movie ratings, reviews, and user comments.
- Have access to a high-resolution poster, backdrop, and fanart gallery.
- View the most recent movie trailers and get movie recommendations.
Features of Moviebase App
- Discover various categories, such as On TV, Trending movie reviews, Anticipated movie trailers, Top Rated movie recommendations, and Box Office movie guide.
- Look through our catalogs, which include Marvel Universe and Disney.
- Launch the movie tracker and TV show tracker apps to watch movies and TV shows on Netflix, Disney+, or Amazon Prime.
- You can explore a variety of best genres from movie finder, such as drama and science fiction.
- Look up your favorite movies, TV shows, and actors in the world’s largest community database.
- Filtering movies and TV shows by genre, year, and rating is possible.
- Get personalized movie suggestions based on your tastes.
- Add the videos you want to watch to your Watchlist and mark them as watched.
- Make a collection of your favorite movies in a movie guide.
- Create your personalized lists with movie recommendations, ratings, reviews, trailers, and more.
- You can view upcoming TV show airing times on the calendar within the TV Show tracker app.
- Sort your lists according to the title, release date, average vote, and newly added.
Why choose the Moviebase app?
Moviebase is an app that allows you to find and track every movie, TV show, and actor on your Android device. Synchronize your Trakt and TMDb data. Use IMDB, Trakt, or TMDB to see a film, TV show, season, or episode. Share your content with your friends, and then join the TMDb discussion and contribute new content. Back up your data to Trakt TV or import and export as a file.
Moviebase App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I transfer my Moviebase Premium purchase to another account?
Yes. Moviebase requires your original Moviebase purchase receipt. If you have Google Pay enabled, you should be able to locate your original Moviebase receipt. The transaction ID (which begins with GPA.) and the purchase date are the most critical pieces of information.
- I would like a refund for Moviebase Premium. How can I obtain one?
We’ll need the receipt from your Premium purchase before we can issue a refund. This information can be found in Google Pay > Activity; a detailed description can be found here. It’s worth noting that we can’t give you a refund if you bought Moviebase Premium more than 30 days ago.
Please contact Moviebase support with the subject “Refund” once you have all of the necessary information. Please include a copy of your proof of purchase with your refund request. The Moviebase Premium license will be deactivated once the refund has been processed.
- How do I remove the ads in Moviebase?
When you subscribe to Moviebase Premium, all advertisements will be removed. The premium version is available at:
- In the bottom navigation, select the More tab.
- Scroll down to the Help section and select the item.
- The entry should be tabbed. Upgrade to Premium
- How can I reconcile the content on Trakt and Moviebase?
Both Trakt and Moviebase must have the necessary IDs to combine content. First, check to see if the IDs are available on Trakt. To do so, go to your preferred film or television series. The available services are listed beneath the poster.
TMDB and IMDB must be present for movies. TMDB and TVDB must be present for the series. Trakt must update the data if the IDs are missing. To do so, click the “Refresh Data” button. If you cannot use this VIP functionality or if the IDs are already available, please contact us.
It is recommended that the missing IDs be added to the TMDB website as well for Trakt to find the correct data. To do so, go to the TMDB website and select your movie or series, then click the “Edit” button under the “Overview” tab. Then, in the “External IDs” section, add all missing IDs.
Moviebase App Download