What is myMail App?
myMail app lets you manage all your email accounts at once. Whether it’s Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc. myMail email client supports all major mail providers and any other IMAP or POP3-enabled mailbox. It keeps your mail securely in one place. It makes communication fast, light, and mobile-friendly. This app allows you to preview, read, reply and forward your messages as well as to add and view attachments. All you need is your email login and password and the mail app is ready to use.
myMail was developed and managed by a very talented team of My.com B.V. and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- It supports all popular email services
- Browse files directly from the mail app to include as attachments
- Create a unique email signature
- Organize your mailbox by flagging, moving to spam, or deleting your messages
Features of the App
- The app automatically sets up IMAP, POP, and SMTP settings for most host domains and includes support for the majority of corporate email servers such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange where IMAP and SMTP are enabled.
- The app has real-time push notifications for your mail account. It can be customized to better fit your work-life schedule. You can navigate easily through your inbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation.
- You can easily search through local and server contacts (Gmail, MSN Hotmail, Outlook, and Live) with search suggestions as you type. Browse files directly from the mail app to include attachments and also create a unique email signature.
Why myMail App?
myMail app lets you manage all your email accounts at once. Whether it’s Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc. myMail email client supports all major mail providers. It provides a simple clean interface and visuals and makes it easier for the users to work with.
App Reviews on the App Store
Frequently Asked Questions About The DApp
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the myMail App