What Is News Break App?
News Break is an AI-powered news aggregator that delivers the most relevant local news. It aims to make local information easily accessible and abundantly available, with the goal of helping people everywhere live safer, more vibrant, more truly connected lives. Its long-term vision is to be the world’s largest intelligent local information platform, connecting and empowering local users, local content creators, and local advertisers.
The company was founded in 2015 by ex-Yahoo executive Jeff Zheng, with Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang as Advisor. News Break launched its iOS and Android apps in 2016. News Break is a free app that is focused on local news, so it’s a great app for staying up to date on what’s happening in user’s towns and states complements its local coverage with classifieds, so users can find local deals.
The app also displays major news headlines and allows users to create a feed of their favorite news sources, so users can get all user’s news in one place.
- US News and Highlights
- Local News Updates: Know Your Town
- Breaking News, Personalized
- News Commentary: Express
- Support the Cause
Features Of News Break
- Daily news with curated briefings focused on breaking stories, the U.S, local headlines, crime updates, traffic, events, sports updates, and more U.S. news and local updates
- Local news platform intelligently aggregates rich, relevant stories from more than 10,000 trusted news outlets across the U.S.
- Breaking news – be the first to know about breaking local news, U.S. headlines, world news, and local updates.
- Find local eats, local events, shop openings, traffic, breaking stories, and more – all in a single app!
- Read unique perspectives and personal stories from local writers and content creators
- Local weather reports
- Neighborhood watch and local crime reports
- US news headlines, sports updates, lifestyle stories, and local events – focus on the incredible things that are happening right where to live and work.
Why Choose NewsBreak App?
News Break is personalized to users’ interests, likes, and dislikes, so they’ll always get relevant stories that really matter to users. Love Political news? Business news? News Break will make sure users see the trending news and get news alerts relevant to what matters to users. News Break helps people live safer, more vibrant, more truly connected lives. Whether it’s finance news, your local sports team, lifestyle tips, local headlines, breaking stories, U.S. news, and updates users can access local, relevant stories and world news with just a tap.
Get local news, connect with users, local communities and follow U.S. headlines such as national news, sports events, lifestyle stories, and even crime updates and traffic. Headline news and local news are at the user’s fingertips, covering everything from tech news to local weather.
Frequently Asked Question About News Break App
- How do I block a certain source? (for Android)
We all have our personal preferences, so if a certain news agency isn’t your cup of tea, you can choose to block them. When you do, you’ll no longer receive news from them. Click on the bottom right corner of the news card or the article page.
- Can I publish a story on the News Break platform?
Yes, and we’d love to have your creative mind as part of the News Break team! Please refer to the News Break creator program (https://creators.newsbreak.com/creators) for more information.
- How do I contact News Break?
If you’re a reader and you find something on our platform that violates our content policy, please contact email@example.com and provide a link to the content.
Publishers, if you want to add your content to our media platform, please submit this form.
If you don’t want us to publish content from your website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies, looking for business cooperation, please email email@example.com.
If you’re looking for advertising opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a creator and you would like to apply for our Creator Program, please submit your application via this link.
Download the News Break App