What is PeakFinder App?
PeakFinder app lets you enjoy mountain peaks at home or from anywhere, any time. The app shows the names of all mountains and peaks with a 360° panorama display. Moreover, the app has information about more than 800’000 peaks – from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner. Furthermore, the app also works offline and shows all the peaks from worldwide in real-time.
PeakFinder was developed and managed by a very talented team of Fabio Soldati and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by the users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- Includes more than 800’000 peak names
- Overlays the camera image with the panorama drawing
- Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
- Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
Features of the PeakFinder App
- The app lets you use the ‘Show me’ function for finding visible peaks around you or in the coordinates you have entered. You can use the viewpoint set by GPS or find one from the peak directory or an online map.
- Moreover, you can move from peak to peak and vertically upwards as well to explore the peak you want to and also the neighboring peaks. The app also shows the solar and lunar orbit with rising and set times.
- This app uses compass and motion sensors to give you a view of the peak. You get daily updates of the peak directory. Moreover, the app is free of advertisements so you are not interrupted while you’re watching.
Why PeakFinder App?
PeakFinder app lets you enjoy mountain peaks at home or from anywhere, any time. The app shows the names of all mountains and peaks with a 360° panorama display. It has a huge directory of peaks and you can choose from any.
PeakFinder App Reviews on the App Store
Frequently Asked Questions About PeakFinder App
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the PeakFinder App