What Is Signal Messenger?
Signal Messenger App is a cross-platform encrypted messaging service. Signal Foundation developed the Signal Messenger. It uses the Internet to send one-to-one and group messages, which can include files, voice notes, images, and videos. It can also be used to make one-to-one and group voice and video calls. The Android version can optionally function as an SMS app.
Signal uses standard cellular telephone numbers as identifiers and secures all communications to other Signal users with end-to-end encryption. The apps include mechanisms by which users can independently verify the identity of their contacts and the integrity of the data channel.
- View Message Details.
- Group Link or QR-code.
- Manage a group.
- Delete for everyone.
- @ Mentions in Group Chats.
- Storage Management.
- Font Size Options.
- Language Options.
Features Of Signal Messenger App
- Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open-source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure.
- Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
- Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks.
- Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit.
- No advertisements, No trackers, and No kidding.
- Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
- Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean.
- Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
- Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
- Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely.
- Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos.
Why choose Signal Messenger?
Signal allows users to send end-to-end encrypted group, text, picture, and audio and video messages, and make encrypted audio and video calls. It requests permission to access your contacts before you compose a message for someone.
Signal has become the number one app on App Store in India, It has seen over 10 million downloads on PlayStore soon after WhatsApp highlighted its new terms of service.
Top Reviews Of Signal Messenger App
Frequently Asked Questions About Signal Messenger App
- Does my contact need Signal?
Yes, both you and your contact need to use Signal if you want to communicate privately.
- Can I use Signal when I travel?
Absolutely. All Signal calling and messaging is done over the internet. As long as you are connected to the internet without any restrictions, then everything will work just as it did when you were home.
- Does Signal work for email?
Signal does not provide an email service. We recommend looking into the LEAP Encryption Access Project and Mailpile.
Download the Signal Messenger App