What is SketchBook App?
SketchBook app drawing and painting software let designers, architects, and concept artists sketch ideas quickly and create stunning illustrations. With professional drawing tools and a beautiful interface, SketchBook offers a clean, uncluttered workspace for quick access to your tools whenever you need them. Get familiar tools in a digital space, including pencils, inks, markers, and over 190 customizable brushes that can incorporate textures and shapes. Professionals rely on SketchBook for its precision and speed, but mostly because it feels right.
SketchBook was developed and managed by a very talented team of Autodesk Inc. and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- Perspective guides on mobile
- Work with layers naturally
- Four symmetry dimensions
- Scan sketch with mobile
Features of the App
- The app provides you with 1, 2, and 3-point perspective guides with snapping toggle, vanishing point lock, and horizon line visibility. You can tweak over 140 standard brushes, create new brushes, or import brushes designed by professional artists.
- You can add unlimited layers with blending modes and layer grouping. Draw with X, Y, XY, and up to 16-sector radial symmetry for perfectly symmetrical designs. Use the predictive stroke to smooth line work and correct basic shapes to circles, triangles, and rectangles.
- Use a phone or tablet to scan your sketch to import as transparent linework with color data. An exclusive digital Copic Color Library with matching Copic Marker default brushes. Easily distort your illustration to fix perspective and proportions.
Why SketchBook App?
SketchBook app drawing and painting software let designers, architects, and concept artists sketch ideas quickly and create stunning illustrations. It provides a simple clean interface and visuals and makes it easier for the users to work with. It is secured and safe for everyone to use.
SketchBook App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions About SketchBook App
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the SketchBook App