What is Slice app?
Slice app is a free digital payment platform and offers a card designed specifically for millennials in India. Users can quickly manage their accounts, alter card settings, make timely repayments, and even obtain emergency funds, all inside a single app, thanks to a variety of AI-powered capabilities.
It is a financial business aimed squarely at India’s youth and aspires to create a smart, easy, and transparent financial platform that will reinvent the millennial financial experience.
Slice is a completely fee-free VISA card that enables you to purchase anything and pay later whenever you want. Slice provides credit limits ranging from $10,000 to ten lakhs and assists you in improving and building your credit score.
- A credit card is always free and does not charge an annual fee or an application fee.
- Cashback of up to 2% is available on all Slice card purchases.
- Spreading your payments over a three-month period will allow you to save money.
Features of Slice App
- A credit card that’s always free and has no annual fee or signup cost.
- Up to 2% cashback is available on all slice card purchases.
- End of the month cash crunch? You’ll be able to save money by spreading your payments out over a three-month period.
- Use Slice Spark to get quick cashback and discounts on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Zomato, Swiggy, and many other sites.
- Instantly move funds from your slice card to a bank or Paytm account. twenty-five twenty-five twenty-five twenty-five twenty-five (We heard that too).
- Slice passbook might help you learn about your (excessive) spending habits.
Why choose Slice App?
Get the app and join the Slice adventure. Within five minutes of submitting your application, you’ll hear back from them about your loan approval. Professionals in the workforce, independent contractors, and even unpaid interns are welcome to apply. Plus, you won’t be asked for your credit score. Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible to apply for a slice card.
Slice App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I gain access to the services offered by Slice Unlimited?
Slice unlimited is available to students and recent graduates who have been accepted as slice-approved users. Your profile will be sent to our credit analyzers once you provide us with the necessary documents, which are given below. Depending on the results of the investigation, your credit limit may be increased or your account validity may be extended.
Send the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org using your registered email address or the company email address. Two to three business days are required for the credit analysis to be completed. Once the analysis is complete, the team will let you know.
- What does it mean when you say an account is valid?
The validity period of an account refers to how long you have to utilize your account before it expires. The account expiration date can be found in the app’s ‘Profile’ section. Validity is decided for all users at the time of approval and is extended based on the promptness of repayments for each individual user.
- In what way can I stop my account from being active?
Log in to your Slice app to deactivate your account. To deactivate an account, go to your profile and click on ‘Settings’ > ‘Deactivate Account.’ Then enter your OTP code.
You’ll have to make certain there aren’t any outstanding debts. Please be aware that deactivating your account does not remove it from our system. You can reactivate your slice account at any time by logging in again.
- My card has gone missing. What are my options?
If you’ve misplaced your card, we ask that you suspend it right away to prevent it from being used fraudulently. Please login to the Slice app and complete the procedures listed below to put the card on hold:
Go to Settings (top right corner) > tap on suspend card > choose a reason for suspending your card from the drop-down box > confirm suspension by tapping on your on-screen card. Your card will be suspended until you enter proof of identity, such as your birth date.
- What steps do I need to take in order to secure my card?
You can suspend your card, but not block it, by following these steps:
Choose “suspend card” from the drop-down menu, then select a cause for suspension from the drop-down menu. Then, click “confirm the suspension.” Your card will be suspended until you enter proof of identity, such as your birth date. If you need to disable your card, send us an email and a member of our team will help you disable your card.
Slice App Download