What is Spend App?
With the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, many people have expressed an interest in it. Shortly, it is most likely to be a medium of exchange for making transactions. As a result, a slew of apps for the purpose have appeared in the market. Because the entire process is complicated and intricate, you must know which app is the most secure for you.
Spend app allows you to create a multi-currency digital wallet that is linked to your smartphone or web-based device. The app makes it simple to buy, use, store, and spend money as well as digital assets such as Bitcoin, Etherum, and Litecoin, among others.
By combining modern care technology, blockchain, architecture, and strategic bank relationships, Spend enables companies to rapidly build and scale financial products. So, without further ado, let us learn more about the app by conducting a thorough analysis.
- Spend’s bank-level security keeps your digital assets and funds safe.
- To protect the app, enable Face ID / Touch ID.
- If your Spend Visa card is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock it.
Features of Spend App
- Within your Spend Wallet, it securely stores your USD, CAD, EUR, and 22 other fiat currencies.
- Spend Wallet securely stores Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies.
- Sign up for the Spend Visa card and link it to your Spend Wallet for real-time spending from anywhere.
- At the point of purchase, the Spend app instantly converts digital currencies to fiat currencies.
- Spend Wallet allows you to send money to friends and family.
- Instantly exchange digital assets and currencies in your Spend Wallet.
- Get analytics and information about supported cryptocurrencies.
- In a single glance, view the balance, transaction history, and transaction details for all of your accounts.
- Using your Spend Wallet, you can send USD, CAD, EUR, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other currencies all over the world.
Why choose Spend app?
Spend enables businesses to develop innovative financial solutions that can help their products reach their full potential. Spend has also pre-integrated all vendors and services, allowing you to quickly deploy financial functionality using a single, secure API call. Spend has a powerfully distributed network that allows for on-demand scaling without sacrificing product quality or economics.
Spend App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you withdraw or send cryptocurrency using the Spend Wallet App?
- To withdraw or send any supported cryptocurrency from the Spend Wallet account
- Start by pressing the Send button in the top right corner of the cryptocurrency wallet from which they want to send.
- After clicking the Spend icon, you will be taken to a screen where you can enter the amount you want to send.
- When you’ve entered the amount you want to send, click the Next button to specify where you want your Bitcoin to be sent. There are numerous options available on the screen below. In the input field, you can enter your Bitcoin Address, Spend Wallet Username, Mobile Phone Number, or e-mail address.
- Once you’ve decided where to send your Bitcoin, click the Next text button in the upper right corner of your screen. The confirmation popup will appear, as shown below.
- You can confirm this transaction using biometrics (if available and enabled) or your security passcode, which you created when you created your Spend Wallet account. Once you have completed your transaction, you will see a success message screen and it will appear in your Bitcoin Wallet history.
- How do you incorporate cryptocurrency into your Spend Wallet App?
To deposit any supported cryptocurrency into your Spend Wallet account, simply send the cryptocurrency to the Spend Wallet’s unique deposit address. This will display your unique Bitcoin deposit address, which you can then use to recharge/top-up your Bitcoin Wallet. You can scan the QR code, copy the address, or share the address from this popup.
- How do you purchase with your Spend Visa Card?
The Spend Wallet allows you to instantly convert any supported asset/currency on the Spend Wallet to legal tender, which you can then load to your Spend Visa Card and use at the point of sale.
To begin, the user must navigate to the Wallet screen and select the currency or asset that they wish to convert to legal tender for use on their Spend Visa Card. Once you’ve identified the asset you want to enable for both offline and online purchases, simply toggle the Card selection to on.
Once the toggle is turned on, all you have to do to activate the Spend Authorization Engine and convert this asset into legal tender like USD is swipe your Spend Visa Card. The Spend Wallet performs all conversions in real-time, and the charge is approved within seconds by sending legal tender, such as USD, to the card for use at the merchant.
Spend App Download