What is the Storytel App?
Storytel app is one of the world’s most popular audiobook and e-book streaming services, with over 500 000 books available for global listening and reading. Our goal is to make the world a more compassionate and creative place by sharing and enjoying great stories with everyone, everywhere, and anytime.
The streaming operations of Storytel are conducted under the trademarks Storytel and Mofibo. Storytel’s publishing section is led by audiobook publisher StorySide and well-known Nordic publishers such as Norstedts, People’s Press, and Gummerus.
- You are free to read and listen to as many books as you like.
- Download books to listen to offline, select stories for your children, or try out a book you didn’t think you’d like to hear.
- Indefinitely listen to and read audiobooks and e-books in English and other languages.
Features of Storytel App
- Listening and reading are unrestricted; listen and read as much as you like.
- Download audiobooks so you can listen to them whenever and wherever you want.
- You can set the audiobook to snooze using the built-in sleep function.
- Make your bookmarks and take your notes.
- Share your ideas with your pals.
- Receive personalized book suggestions.
- Filter languages by places or genres, and then further filter them to select your favorite novels.
- Create your audiobook collection by saving books to your bookshelf.
- The biggest and best book series may be found in our one-of-a-kind series area.
- Reviews and book emojis from the Storytel community
- A Kids Mode is included in the software.
Why choose the Storytel app?
On your smartphone, you can listen to thousands of audiobooks whenever and wherever you want with Storytel. Take in the stories as if you’ve never seen anything like them before. Listen to audiobooks and e-books in English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu, Assamese, and Odia, among other languages. You can register on the website or through the app. You can choose from a range of plans depending on your needs.
With our personal suggestions section, you may discover new audio stories every day – whether it’s the hottest blockbusters, acclaimed thrillers, timeless classics, enticing romance, instructive nonfiction, or extensive biographies, we have audiobooks in every genre. Everyone and every age group will find something to enjoy. Listen to celebrity or professional voice actors read audio stories.
Storytel App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Get Started Casting?
- Start the Storytel app.
- Begin by listening to an audiobook.
- Click the Cast button in the upper right corner (Netflix cast symbol).
- Select the device to which you want to cast the image.
- I don’t see how I can cast my screen. What am I supposed to do?
- Please check that the Storytel app on your device is up-to-date . To use the function, you must have an Android six or later operating system. Please bear in mind that you can currently only cast from Android smartphones, not iOS.
- The device to which I want to cast isn’t shown as an option. What am I supposed to do?
- Storytel must be cast from a device that is connected to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast. You may check and change which WiFi your Chromecast is connected to using the Google Home app.
- What is Android Auto, exactly?
- If your vehicle supports Android Auto, you can connect your phone to the dashboard. If you have the Storytel app installed on your phone, you can listen to our audiobooks directly through Android Auto. Please remember that if you have an Android 9 or below operating system, you must first install the Android Auto software on your phone.
- How do you save a book and remove it from your bookshelf?
- If you click on Playbook or Read book, the book will be uploaded to your bookshelf immediately. By clicking on the heart icon in the lower-left corner of the cover, you may also save the title to your bookshelf. Go to your bookshelf and click on the tool bubble with three dots next to the title to remove a book. Remove from bookshelf should be connected once more.
Storytel App Download