What is Strava App?
Strava is a fitness tracking app that allows you to keep track of your workouts. Record your run, create a bike route, and analyze your training with all of the metrics for free. Turn your smartphone or GPS watch into a sophisticated tracker with Strava, whether you’re training for a marathon or simply enjoy going for a bike ride.
Train for any activity and analyze data such as distance, pace, speed, elevation gained, and calories burned. Find fresh routes and maps to spice up your workouts on the world’s greatest trail network. Push yourself to complete monthly challenges on Strava and compete with other competitive athletes.
Get training and fitness plans that you may customize. Set your own distance, time, or segment goals if you don’t want to run the marathon. Get real-time feedback to help you train safer and more effectively. Advanced analysis and rich performance metrics allow you to delve deeper into your data. There’s a lot more to this app than meets the eye; read the full review to learn more about it.
- Make a video of your bike ride and post it to your Strava feed so that your friends and followers can remark and share their own.
- Show off your route and share pictures from your journey.
- Get real-time feedback to make your training safer and more effective.
Features of Strava App
- Strava transforms any iPhone or Android device into a powerful running and cycling computer ( work with your GPS watches and head units, too).
- Start Strava before an activity to keep track of your preferred performance metrics, and then go deep into your data afterward.
- Strava connects to most devices, including your phone, GPS watch or head unit, heart rate monitor, or power meter, and tracks almost any performance metric you can think of, as well as a handful that is exclusive to Strava.
- Your friends and followers can post their own races and workouts, offer plaudits to excellent performances, and leave comments on one other’s activities once you record the activity and it is uploaded to your Strava feed.
- Friends, teams, brands, gear shops, and other types of groups can be formed on Strava to plan activities and build communities.
- When you enable Beacon, you may share your whereabouts with anyone in real-time.
- Segments identify popular stretches of road or trail, such as your favorite local climb, and construct a scoreboard of times posted by every Strava athlete who has previously visited that location.
- You can create your own route using Strava, or you can be inspired by a friend’s activity and download their route to your phone or GPS device.
About Strava Subscription
You can use your iTunes account to subscribe and pay. When you confirm your purchase, your iTunes account will be charged. Unless you cancel your membership at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, it will automatically renew. Within 24 hours of the current period’s expiration, your account will be charged for renewal. Users can manage their subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings. If a free trial term is offered, any unused portion of that period will be forfeited when the user acquires a membership to that magazine. The subscription will automatically renew at the same price.
Strava Premium ($7.99) and Strava Subscription ($59.99) are included in in-app purchases. Subscription to Strava Premium is $7.99 per month
Strava App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get started with Strava?
Update your settings and profile:
Select Settings from the dropdown menu while lingering over your profile image in the top right corner of the Strava window. You may customize your settings, upload a profile photo, and change your privacy and notification choices.
Other Strava athletes to follow: –
You may use Strava to find friends by searching for them or connecting your email or Facebook accounts.
Social media and synchronization services Connect to popular social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Google. You can share your activities outside of Strava by enabling a connection.
Upload an activity yourself or from a third-party source:
You may be able to connect with third-party software or a website if you record your activity with a watch or cycling computer. Connect to have future activities submitted to Strava automatically. You can also type in your activities manually or upload activity files.
- What’s the best way to get your activities onto Strava?
You can use any of the following techniques to upload your activity to Strava:
Using the Strava iPhone or Android app, you may upload right away.
From a GPS gadget, upload.
Strava can sync data from other fitness apps.
From your PC, upload a file.
Manually add an activity.
- What does it mean to be Strava compatible?
Your device is compatible with Strava if it can export or record activities in GPX, TCX, or FIT format, and these files contain genuine workout data. Uploading to Strava is easier on some devices than on others. Hundreds of external developers use Strava’s publicly available API to integrate with the company’s data. If your gadget has a direct integration, it may be listed here. You can also upload the files here if your device can export or record activities in GPX, TCX, or FIT format, and the files contain genuine workout data.
Strava App Download
Like our Strava App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.