With Swipr app you can match with new people just by swiping right onto their profile. And if they swipe right back at you you can engage with them by having a chat or connecting through Snapchat. The app is not affiliated with Snapchat. However, in order to log in and be more secure in the community, you must have a Snapchat Account.
Pros of Swipr app:
- You can match with people by swiping right on profiles
- You can express yourself or your thoughts on the HMU page to get noticed.
Cons of Swipr app:
- keep an eye out for fake profiles
What is a Swipr app?
Swipr is a social networking app that is well-known for its swipe right feature, which allows you to send friend requests to random people. If they swipe right back at you, you can add them as a friend. and engage in a healthy discussion The app is available to Snapchat users only. You must first log in with your Snapchat account before you can continue to find Snapchat users all over the world.
Features of app:
Swipe- You can add each other as friends if you swipe right on a user’s photo and they swipe right on yours.
Match- send an icebreaker message to get matched.
Features that unveil when you sign up:
- Swipe to connect with new people.
- Chat with and call your new friends.
- To get more attention and Snapchat friend requests, express yourself on the HMU page!
- You can open your chatroom to send messages and share photos with your Swipr friends right away.
- You can control your friend requests.
- What OS does it support?
iOS platform and Android platform
- Is the app free for use?
Yes, the app is free to use.
- Is the payment secured for in-app purchases?
Yes, it provides in-app purchases
- What permissions do you need to allow for the app to function?
The app requires permission to access Wi-fi/data connection.
- Why should you use the app?
There is no prejudgement when you meet new people because they are unaware of your past. It’s always nice to discover new friendships. It allows you to talk about your problems and get honest feedback on them. Furthermore, by sharing your difficulties with others, they may be able to provide you with contacts of other people or potential resources.
Download the app here: