What is TuneIn Radio App?
TuneIn is an American audio streaming service founded in 2002 in Dallas, Texas as Radiotimes by Bill Moore. You can submit your station to a variety of internet radio directories.
It has the world’s largest library of live, on-demand, and original audio and allows you to discover the moments that are most important to you.
How to use TuneIn Radio app?
TuneIn for CarPlay can be used to listen to music while driving to your destination. With Google Home, Amazon Echo, and Alexa, you can have your podcast follow you wherever you go. TuneIn Radio Premium is available for free by downloading the app. If you subscribe, a monthly subscription fee based on your location/country will be charged.
- TuneIn Radio is an audio streaming service.
- Access free online sports games, music, news, and podcasts.
- With premium, you get all of this without any commercials.
Features of TuneIn Radio app
- While traveling, you can watch live streaming and on-demand coverage of every English Premier League and NHL game, as well as Rugby, college football, cricket, baseball, and basketball. Get the Sport AM&FM stations as well, including talkSPORT, talkRADIO, and Trax FM.
- It created music playlists for you based on your likes and preferences, with help from renowned DJs, influential tastemakers, and special guests. On the chart, you can discover new and top songs. Discover artists in every genre, as well. In addition, receive music AM&FM radio from Virgin Radio, Magic Radio UK, and Capital UK.
- Get access to 24-hour local, national, and international news, as well as top outlets such as CNN, Fox, NPR, and Cheddar. Get the latest news from AM&FM radio stations such as LBC London and LBC UK.
- Access your favorite podcasts, from chart toppers to newcomers. Follow classic shows such as RadioLab, Things You Should Know, General News, and the TED Radio Hour. Investigate top-rated hits such as Joe Rogers Experience, NPR’s Up first, The Daily, and others.
Why should one use the TuneIn Radio app?
TuneIn Radio offers live sports, exclusive music channels, breaking news, and more than 5.7 million podcasts and over 100,000 AM and FM radio stations worldwide, ensuring that you don’t miss out on anything important while doing your chores.
TuneIn is free to use on over 200 platforms and connected devices. While working out, listen to music on your Apple Watch. TuneIn for CarPlay can be used to listen to the game while driving home.
TuneIn premium users get to experience music without ads.
- News without commercials
- Today’s top podcasts
- Radio stations numbering 100,000
TuneIn Radio App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- What OS does the TuneIn app support?
The TuneIn app is available for both iOS and Android devices. To install TuneIn Radio on your Android device, follow these steps: Navigate to your carrier’s app or play store. Search for “TuneIn” and install the app on your device. Create a profile after downloading the app to access your favorite content wherever you go.
- What can members get with a TuneIn Radio subscription?
Subscribers to TuneIn’s premium can have access to the English Premier League and NHL, as well as commercial-free news from Fox News Radio and a plethora of other nonstop commercial-free music options.
- How to subscribe for TuneIn premium?
TuneIn Radio Premium is a free app through which you can subscribe. If you want to subscribe, you will be charged a monthly subscription fee based on your location. Before you complete the payment, the app will display the subscription fee. Unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then-current subscription period, your subscription will automatically renew every month at the then-current subscription fee. Your account will be charged automatically 24 hours before the end of the current period. The subscription fee will be billed monthly. You can disable auto-renewal at any time in your account settings.
TuneIn Radio App Download