What is Viber App?
Viber is a social media platform that can be used to communicate between friends and families, from anywhere in the world. It does not need a mobile back or balance, all you need is an internet or WiFi connection. It connects you to your loved ones through voice over IP (VoIP), so you have a crystal clear quality on your calls and video chats. You can also make a group call of up to twenty people and talk with them directly with your smartphone.
Your calls and chats are secured and no one can read them or alter them. Apart from just friends and families, you can join and create public communities which can hold up to 250 members. Make a group of your locality or neighborhood, or of your college mates, or colleagues, with Viber, you do not have any problems in communicating with others.
Share your emotions with stickers or express your excitement with GIFs, Viber has all the things which you can use to fully enjoy chatting and talking. Sync between different devices so that you do not miss any updates, and get updated about all activities.
Pros of Viber App:
- Free calls and video calls.
- Secured chats.
- Public communities and groups.
- Stickers, emojis, and GIFs.
- Intuitive user interface.
Cons of Viber App:
- Saves big amounts of caches in local storage.
- Contains ads.
Overview of Viber App:
Viber is a social media app that can be used to communicate with your contacts from anywhere in the world. Viber does not require any equities or fees to use it. Viber is completely free, and to call someone, both of you just need an internet connection. It reduces the communication gap between people with its friendly chatting option.
If you are uncomfortable to call or video call, just text them directly in the Viber app, and also take benefit of stickers and GIFs to make the communication more engaging and less boring. Viber is a great solution for audio and video calling. The user interface is very simple and user-friendly. It can be used for an organization or a brand or business as well.
Setting different employees into specified groups, having virtual meetings or casual talks with its group video chat, sending messages and responses are some of the great features that can be used to take care of a brand or a team. Viber is the best when it comes to communicating efficiently and without any complicated setting and user interface.
Features of the app:
- Calls and video calls: high-quality calls and video calls using VoIP.
- Security: Secured chats and calls.
- Convenience: Send messages and sync with different devices.
- Attachments: Send photos, videos, and other documents easily with direct chat.
- Diverse: Communicate with anyone from all over the world.
- Express: Send emojis, stickers, and GIFs to easily express what you feel.
- Group calls: video chat with up to 8 people at a time.
- Communities and groups: Join or create groups of up to 250 people.
Features that unveil when you sign up:
- Communicate with anyone.
- Join and connect with your friends or family who is already using Viber.
- Get updated about any important thing.
- Sync between devices so you do not lose any updates.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Which OS supports Viber App?
Both Android and iOS platforms are supported.
- Is the app free to use?
Yes, the app is free to use. Additionally, it contains in-app purchases.
- Is the in-app purchases method secured?
Yes, the in-app purchases method is secured.
Which permissions are required to use the app?
This app has access to:
- Camere – take pictures and videos
- Contacts – find accounts on the device, read your contacts, modify your contacts
- Storage – read the contents of your USB storage, modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Device & app history – retrieve running apps
- Microphone – record audio
- Identity – find accounts on the device, add or remove accounts
- Location – approximate location (network-based), precise location (GPS and network-based)
- Phone – read phone status and identity, directly call phone numbers, read call log
- Device ID & call information – read phone status and identity
- Wi-Fi connection information – view Wi-Fi connections
- Other permissions –
- read your social stream
- read sync statistics
- write to your social stream
- receive data from the Internet
- run at startup
- full network access
- control vibration
- access Bluetooth settings
- draw over other apps
- use accounts on the device
- read Google service configuration
- change network connectivity
- set wallpaper
- create accounts and set passwords
- toggle sync on and off
- View network connections
- send sticky broadcast
- close other apps
- change your audio settings
- modify system settings
- read sync settings
- prevent the device from sleeping
- disable your screen lock
- connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- pair with Bluetooth devices
Why should you use the app?
With Viber, you can get in touch with your contacts who are using the app, and you can also invite other contacts to join Viber and connect with you. Viber provides crystal clear calling and video calling so that you feel near to your loved ones.
Viber App Reviews:
Viber App Download: