What is Virtuo app?
Paris-based Virtuo is a new automobile rental company that aims to make renting a car at airports and train stations easier. You can rent a car on your terms. Your phone serves as your key with Virtuo! Say goodbye to long queues, paperwork, and hidden fees at car rental counters; simply unlock and drive. Choose from a fleet of premium automobiles that are thoroughly cleaned after each rental and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To that end, Virtuo’s mobile app claims a 5-minute registration process that includes everything from account creation and credit card information to scanning your ID card and driving license. To detect potential fraud, facial recognition technology is used within the app to confirm it. In addition, the app will lead you to the parking lot where the Virtuo cars are located. You are then directed to download a “digital key” to your phone, which will allow you to unlock the vehicle via the app.
This self-service component appears to help Virtuo’s expansion by eliminating the need for check-in counters, which incumbent vehicle rental companies typically staff.
- The app allows you to book the car you desire in only a few clicks.
- Choose from a fleet of luxury vehicles that are cleaned after each rental and are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Forget about physical keys and enjoy a seamless experience by unlocking the car via the app.
Features of Virtuo App
- You have the option of selecting, reserving, and having a Mercedes delivered to your door.
- Select from a variety of high-end automobiles. You can rent a Mercedes A-Class or GLA in the United Kingdom for 1 to 90 days, including 150 miles per day.
- You can sign up for Virtuo with just a few clicks. It will take care of the rest if you provide your driver’s license and a selfie.
- You can book and unlock your automobile in only a few clicks. All cars come included with Apple CarPlay, GPS, Bluetooth, a rearview camera, cruise control, and a slew of other features to make your trip special.
- You may rent a high-end automobile from Virtuo 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can amend or cancel your reservation for free up to three hours before the start (24 hours at an airport).
- The app allows you to book and rent a Mercedes for one to ninety days at an unbeatable price.
- To share the driving experience, you can add up to four drivers for free. If your plans change and you need to borrow your Mercedes for an extended amount of time, just extend your rental period or add extra kilometers through the app. With Virtuo, everything is possible.
Why choose Virtuo app?
You can bypass long lines at the desk by using the Virtuo app to reserve, locate, and unlock your car. You can book and start your rental whenever it is convenient for you, day or night. Furthermore, whether you reserve a Mercedes A-Class, a GLA, or a Fiat 500X, you will always drive away in the vehicle you reserved. You can open and lock your Virtuo with your phone.
The Virtuo app is more than just a key; it will tell you how much fuel you’ve used, how far you’ve traveled, and a variety of other information. The future of the rental automobile industry is here. Virtuo’s customer care team is always available by chat, email, or phone to assist you with any of your needs. Customer support representatives at Virtuo are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to help you before, during, and after your rental.
Virtuo App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Virtuo’s renting terms and conditions?
The rules differ depending on the country. In the United Kingdom, you must have held a valid driving license for at least three years (1 year only if you are 28 or older).
Validate your DVLA check (for UK licenses) by having no more than 5 points on your DVLA record. In addition, we do not accept some offenses; for more details, please see our Terms and Conditions.
- How does the app function?
The Virtuo app handles everything from signing up to reserving, locating, and unlocking your rental car. To begin, you will be able to create and authenticate an account by photographing the front and back of your driver’s license. The app will next allow you to make a reservation by selecting your dates and station.
You will be able to download the key to your smartphone 12 hours before the start of your rental, allowing you to open your vehicle over Bluetooth. When you get to the car, you will use the app to create an initial damage report and confirm the vehicle’s condition (you will do another one at the end of the rental). After that, you’re ready to go! When it’s time to return the vehicle, you’ll receive a text message informing you of the location (this is the same as the pick-up location).
- What is the insurance and protection process?
The “basic” insurance that comes with your Virtuo rental is already included.
Third-party liability insurance, which covers the duty for third-party harm, is included in “basic” coverage.
The rental agreement covers theft, fire, and damage expenditures for any accidents involving Renter’s cars within the specified limits (amounts and excess). To ensure your safety throughout your rental, Virtuo provides three categories of protection: Protection Plus, Protection Premium, and Tire Protection, which allow you to decrease the amount of damage you owe in the event of a claim (the excess).
The Protection Plus option lowers the maximum amount of damage you must pay for each claim. The maximum amount of damage covered by Protection Plus is determined by the vehicle model selected and is specified on your rental contract if this option is chosen. When you purchase Tire Protection, your full responsibility is reduced to 0 pounds/euros in the event of the only tire (puncture, hernia) and rim (damage) damage.
Unless one or more of the General Conditions are broken, purchasing the Premium Protection option reduces the maximum amount of damage left at your expense to 0 pounds/euros. Tire Protection is included in the Premium Protection package.
Virtuo App Download
Like our Virtuo App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.