What is YouTube Music App?
YouTube with its video-sharing service has taken over the internet. If you don’t already know what YouTube is, I am not sure if you also know what the internet is. YouTube also has a platform that is dedicated to only music and songs. And if you are a music enthusiast, then it is the best place for you.
YouTube Music is an all-in-one platform for songs and music. Create playlists, discover new music, discover new artists, view song lyrics, and so much more. Its playback control gives you all the features so that you can skip, forward, or rewind at your will.
Not only you can listen to songs, but you can also see its video as well. It has thousands of already created playlists that suit different people according to different genres. So tune into YouTube Music to experience the charm of music in a more subtle way.
Its homepage suggests personalized songs related to the songs that you listen to and like the most, so that you can find and discover more and more new and excellent albums, singles, and other chartbusters. With YouTube Music, good music is never far away.
- Listen to more than 70 million songs.
- Discover new artists and music.
- Create playlists and listen to your own collection of songs.
- See the music video of any song.
- Get to know the lyrics of the song right away.
Features of YouTube Music App
+ A large variety of songs.
+ Already created playlists of different genres that have different collections of songs.
+ Live performances, remixes, reverbed, and other modified songs.
+ Personalized homepage with music that you would like.
+ Find music for any mood.
+ Create your own playlist or collaborate with other people to make a perfect playlist.
+ See all the songs you liked, saved, and all the albums, playlists, and artists, in just a glance in your personalized library.
+ Discover the music from a large variety of genres like Hip Hop, Pop, Country, Dance & Electronic, Blues, Indie & Alternative, Jazz, Kpop, Latin, Rock, and much more.
+ Whether you are searching for music for your exercise, work commute, or chilling with friends, YouTube Music has it all.
+ See which songs are topping the charts in different genres all around the world.
+ Easily view the song lyrics while the video or audio is playing.
+ Switch anytime between listening audio to watching the video in just a tap.
+ Connect your devices to different gadgets to listen anywhere like your smart speaker, smart TV, car, smartwatch, and within your favorite apps
+ Play, pause, or change music hands-free with Google Assistant.
Why YouTube Music App?
YouTube as you have already seen has brought tremendous evolution on the internet and in our lives too. We depend on YouTube for any kind of help and for entertainment. In the video-sharing industry, YouTube has no match.
So now, YouTube Music is also a thing. It is a special platform just like YouTube, but it is dedicated to songs and music. YouTube music can be very beneficial to you if you are a music fan, or if you listen to music on a daily basis. It well suits everyone’s moods and their choices at songs and interests in different artists.
YouTube Music App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I download songs to listen to them offline?
If you’re listening to a specific song tap the three-dot menu and select Download. You can also click the download icon on an album or playlist detail page.
Offline Mixtape (for iOS)
- Within the app, go to your profile photo in the upper right corner tap Downloads > Settings
- To turn on / off: Select “Download an offline mixtape”
- To choose the number of songs to be downloaded: Move the “Offline mixtape” toggle between 0 and 100 tracks
- To select download quality: See options under “Audio quality” & “Video quality”
Smart Downloads (for Android)
When you enable smart downloads, the YouTube Music app will automatically download up to 500 songs that you’ll be able to listen to anywhere — whether or not you’ve got a data connection. You can turn on this feature in the YouTube Music App under Settings > Downloads > toggle “Smart downloads”. The number of songs you choose to download will indicate how much storage is required on your device.
- How do I shuffle in the YouTube Music app?
To shuffle songs in a playlist, album, or from an artist page
- Click on an album, playlist, or artist page (for an artist) you want to enjoy.
- Click Shuffle under the album art.
To shuffle a playlist or album while listening
- While listening to a song on your album or playlist, tap the icon at the bottom of the player screen. This will expand this section and allow you to see which songs or videos will be playing next.
- You can shuffle the order in which songs in a playlist or album play by clicking on the crisscrossed arrows.
- Can I close the YouTube Music app and still listen to music in the background?
Yes, with YouTube Music, you can do so.
- Which OS supports the YouTube Music App?
Both the Android and iOS platforms are compatible. Web-version is also supported.
- Is the YouTube Music app free?
No, the YouTube Music app is not free to use. It offers a free trial, but after the trial period, you need to buy a premium membership. Premium memberships start at $9.99 USD.
YouTube Music App Download