What Is Zapya App?
Zapya is a peer-to-peer file-sharing application that allows users to transfer files of any size and of any format without the need for an Internet connection. Dewmobile, Inc. Initially conceived Kuai Ya in Silicon Valley, California, USA to target the Chinese market in 2012. However, the demand for the application spread to neighboring countries such as Myanmar and Pakistan. When the international user base grew to a reasonable size, Dewmobile created a separate app known as Zapya to publish on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Awhile Kuai Ya and Zapya are similar to each other, they include different APK and features in order to comply with Google Play Policies.
- Upgraded iOS to Android Sharing
- Phone Replication.
- Bulk Transfer Large Files.
- Share File Share Fun.
Features Of App.
- Share File Share Fun: users can share multiple large files with one click.
- Fast sharing: Backup and quickly transfer all of the files at once from an old device to a new one.
- Cross-Platform: Users now can select from the APKs on your PC, User’s friend’s phone, or any old phone and download all the apps
- Phone Replication
Why Choose Zapya App?
Zapya Web share is an Android app that allows users to access content on their phones from his/her web browser. The speeds are exceptionally fast and are the best solution to send/retrieve files from the user’s phone without the need for a USB cable. Note: Both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order for this to work.
When you share offline using Zapya, you can transfer files from Android devices, iOS devices, and/to users’ PC without using Wi-Fi or mobile data. Zapya offers four convenient offline sharing methods so that you can share files with someone nearby. Users can either: create a group and invite others to join it, generate a personalized QR code for others to scan, shake to connect to another device, or simply send files to those nearby.
App Reviews on the App Store
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the App