What is Zelle App?
Zelle app has partnered with leading banks and credit unions across the U.S. to bring you a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends and family. Money moves quickly – directly from a bank account to a bank account. If your bank or credit union offers it, you already have it in your mobile banking app or online banking – if they don’t, the app will make it easy for you to send money to the enrolled users that already have access through their financial institution.
Zelle was developed and managed by a very talented team of Early Warning Services, LLC, and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- Send or request money
- Send money straight from your banking app
- Fast, safe, and easy
- Deposit directly in a bank account
Features of the App
- Using just your recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number, you can settle up simply and safely with almost anyone you know and trust. Even better, Zelle does not charge any fees to use the service.
- You can enroll using a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card linked to the U.S. checking account; or enroll your U.S. checking account by using your online banking username and password if your bank supports this feature.
- Choose a person to pay, or request money from, by entering their U.S. mobile number or email address. If they’re already enrolled with Zelle, they’ll typically get the money in minutes. If they aren’t, they will be notified and can follow a few simple steps to complete the payment.
Why Zelle App?
Zelle app has partnered with leading banks and credit unions across the U.S. to bring you a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends and family. It provides a simple clean interface and visuals and makes it easier for the users to work with. It is secured and safe for everyone to use.
Frequently Asked Questions About The App
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the Zelle App