What is Zomato App?
Zomato app is an online food delivery service. It is a multinational Indian restaurant aggregator. Pankaj Chaddah and Deepinder Goyal founded it in 2008. The company’s headquarters are in Gurugram, Haryana, India.
Users have been using Zomato to search for and discover restaurants where they can order food online. Zomato’s platform connects customers, restaurant partners, and delivery partners. Users can also reserve a table at any Zomato-linked restaurant and pay while dining out.
How does Zomato work?
Zomato charges restaurants a commission for orders placed through its food delivery service. Zomato generates revenue by charging restaurants a commission on each delivery, which is then split between the delivery partner and the company.
Restaurant commissions differ depending on whether Zomato handles the delivery or if the restaurant employs its own riders. This is said to contribute only a small portion of the company’s total revenue due to the high level of competition and the need for discounted prices. Aside from that, it works on other factors such as live events and memberships.
- Zomato is a food-delivery service.
- Monitor the status of your food journey in real-time.
- Take advantage of exclusive deals and offers with Zomato gold.
Features of Zomato app
- As the most popular food delivery app, most of us are aware that it allows consumers to order food online across 500+ cities and have it delivered to their homes.
- Zomato’s live tracking feature allows users to track their food order journey.
- It provides food delivery discounts and deals as well as ding
- By opting for contactless food delivery and dining, users can ensure maximum safety and hygiene.
- On the app, users can search for and discover top restaurants in the city, as well as cuisines and dishes.
- Many multinational food chains, such as McDonald’s, Starbucks, and Domino’s, collaborate with Zomato.
- With Zomato’s search filter, you can find healthy food options for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, as well as refer to the theme-based curated lists known as “collections.”
- To avoid long lines, book a table at any Zomato-partnered restaurant.
Why should one use Zomato app?
If you are away from home and miss the comfort of home-cooked food, don’t worry because Zomato has you covered. Although it sells top food brands, it also sells products from small businesses. It allows you to dine out with exclusive deals and offers, and you can also have food delivered to your door.
Not to mention, keeping in mind the adaptation of a healthy lifestyle that every youth is focusing on, one can order healthy food from the NUTrition section, along with the health supplements that it provides. But it all depends on where you live.
Zomato, on the other hand, plans to launch an online grocery store on its app in the near future.
Top Zomato App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- What OS does the app support?
Zomato is available on iOS and Android platforms.
- How does the Zomato Gold subscription work?
Zomato’s Gold is a subscription platform where members get an exclusive deal at restaurants, bars, and pubs with which Zomato has a partnership. Zomato’s gold subscription includes a complimentary dish from any menu with every meal ordered at a partner restaurant. Restaurants pay Zomatoa a monthly fee for various services such as live order tracking, Zomato-branded packaging, and so on.
- What is Zomaland?
Zomato hosts a food carnival called Zomaland. This festival brings together some of the best restaurants, DJs, musicians, and other performers. Not only that, but it also has entertaining games and picturesque corners.
- Is the payment secured for in-app purchases?
Yes, the app provides in-app purchases.
- What app permission does the order app require?
The app requires access to Photos/media/files to read the content of the user’s storage, to modify and delete the contents. It also requires access to the internet to receive data and view network connections.
Zomato App Download