What is Black Wall Street App?
Black Wall Street is the most advanced, user-friendly Crypto exchange app for all black crypto investors. In commemoration of the race-fueled Tulsa Massacre in Oklahoma’s Greenwood district on May 31st, 1921, the Black Wall Street Digital Wallet aims to empower the financially excluded and confront the racial wealth gap. The goal of Black Wall Street is to provide the Black community with a gateway into the digital transformation of investing as well as education in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Hill Harper, a Harvard graduate, critically acclaimed actor, and New York Times best-selling author, founded the Black Wall Street Digital Wallet because he believes that social justice cannot exist without economic justice. Najah Roberts, an entrepreneur and cryptocurrency expert, is his co-founder, and he believes that Bitcoin can serve as a form of reparation as well as a cross-generational wealth builder. As the cryptocurrency world evolves, Black Wall Street aspires to be a leader in financial sovereignty, wealth creation, and economic freedom.
- Giving the black community access to the financial system.
- Using your bank account, purchase Bitcoin.
- Using your wallet, you can store and sell Bitcoin.
Features of Black Wall Street App
- You can keep track of all of your investments in one place. Simply go to my investments bar and look through everything.
- The app’s visual design is black and gold, making it a minimalistic experience in and of itself.
- Black wall street teaches about dollar-cost averaging in their financial videos.
- It simplifies complex cryptocurrency concerts by breaking them down.
- The app allows you to buy bitcoins directly through your bank transfer while also ensuring your safety.
- You can securely store, sell, and transfer your Bitcoin in your wallet at your leisure using the Black Wall Street app.
- You can transfer and deposit Bitcoin from other platforms.
Why choose Black Wall Street app?
The app is specifically designed to provide a gateway into the digital transformation of investing for the black community, as well as education in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You don’t have to be concerned if you’re not sure how to invest. The Black Wall Street app offers educational videos about financial empowerment and breaks down complex cryptocurrency concepts that can be difficult to grasp.
Black Wall Street App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my wallet to store and sell Bitcoin? If so, how so?
Yes, you can store and select bitcoin from your wallet. The Black Wall Street app allows you to securely store, sell, and transfer your Bitcoin in your wallet at your leisure, as well as transfer and deposit your Bitcoin from other platforms.
- I’m new to the cryptocurrency craze. How can I learn more about it using this app?
Black Wall Street will host a slew of educational videos about financial empowerment, as well as deconstruct complex cryptocurrency concepts that can be difficult to grasp. This will be built into the app and will be free.
- How Can I Purchase Bitcoin With Your Bank Account?
Bitcoin is considered digital gold, and you can harness its power and safely purchase it with a simple bank transfer through our partners Prime Trust & Plaid. As promised by Black Wall Street, debit and credit card purchases will be available on the app soon.
- What operating systems does the app support?
The Black Wall Street app is available for both iOS and Android devices. It is compatible with iPhones running iOS 11.0 or later, iPod Touches running iOS 11.0 or later, and Macs running macOS 11.0 or later and equipped with an Apple M1 chip.
- Is the app available for free?
Yes, the app is completely free to use.
Black Wall Street App Download
Like our Black Wall Street App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.