What is Bolt App?
Have fun using this e-scooter service app to avoid daily traffic and enjoy a hassle-free journey. This comprehensive app has everything an e-scooter app has to offer. Bolt is a transportation app that allows users to take quick and inexpensive e-scooter rides.
Avoid the hassles of rush hour and public transportation by riding a Bolt Scooter there quickly, safely, and conveniently. Our e-scooters can be rented through the Bolt app. They’re extremely simple to use.
Bolt is available in over 40 countries and 200 cities worldwide. Have a great time experiencing fast, dependable, and affordable transportation for people all over the world, while also assisting thousands of drivers in supporting their families.
- Easily rent an e-scooter anytime.
- Take advantage of quick and low-cost e-scooter rides.
- You can add multiple destinations in a single trip.
Features of Bolt App
- You can dismiss a ride in the app either before or after being matched with a driver. In some cases, however, a cancellation fee may be imposed. To cancel a ride, go to the home screen, tap the slider, and then select Cancel.
- Check your price estimate. After entering your destination, you will see a price estimate for each category. It provides the best estimate with the given optimal route and the estimated arrival time.
- Get a promo code. You can enter a promo code by opening the menu in the upper left corner and going to the Discount or Enter promo code section.
- Add multiple destinations. You can add up to three more stops. Click the ‘+’ sign next to the Set destination field to do so. A driver can change the order of the stops to make the route more efficient.
Why choose the Bolt App?
Bolt is an e-scooter service that allows you to ride to and from the bus stop, train station, or other public transportation stations on your way to work. Avoiding traffic on the way to and from work. As a quick and inexpensive way for tourists to see the city, whenever you want a fun, quick, convenient, and sustainable ride across the city.
It’s as easy as it gets at your fingertips. All you have to do is open the app and use your smartphone to find the nearest bolt scooter station. Isn’t it incredible?
Bolt App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to rent a car via Bolt?
The first 15 minutes of the reservation are complimentary. If the reservation lasts longer than 15 minutes, a fee will be applied and added to the final price.
The journey begins once you unlock the car in the app. The price is determined by the length of the ride (minutes, hours, or days) and the distance traveled. Bolt charges a minimum fee of 1.50€ per trip, so if your total ride cost is less than this, you will be charged 1.50€. The minimum fee is applied after the car is unlocked, excluding any parking or traffic fines incurred by the driver.
- When would you be able to use a Bolt Scooter?
Riding to/from the bus stop, train station, or other public transit stations on your way to/from work to avoid traffic jams
- How do you get started riding a Bolt e-scooter?
1.Open the Bolt app on your smartphone and use it to find the nearest Bolt Scooter on the map.
- Scan the QR code or enter the ID into the app to unlock the e-scooter.
- Push off and press the throttle to get started!
- When you arrive, safely park the scooter and end your ride within the app.
Bolt App Download
Like our Bolt App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.