What is Cabify App?
Finding a ride can be challenging at times. It may either charge you additional fees or cancel your ride. Today, we’ll be sharing a detailed app review of a worthwhile app.
Cabify is a transportation app that allows you to get around the city in private cars with a driver while also ensuring the highest quality of service and high safety standards. Simply open the app and order or reserve your ride.
Cabify is currently available in over 45 cities. Cabify cars and taxis are available in the following countries: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Spain, and Uruguay.
- Cabify provides a ride-hailing service.
- Select the type of music you want to hear.
- Cabify offsets all of the CO2 emissions from your trips.
Features of Cabify App
- Every journey is geolocated. These excursions can be shared with a family member or a friend.
- Find information about your vehicle, the driver, and the location of your pick-up.
- Choose the type of vehicle in which you want to ride with an Easy taxi.
- With the carbon-neutral journey, you can become an environmental steward.
- Cabify’s driver acceptance criteria are the most stringent in the industry, and all drivers must go through an onboarding process.
- Cabify displays the fare before you order a ride.
- On your trip, you will find complete customization.
- Decide how you want to get around, the payment method that works best for you, and even the type of music you want to listen to.
Why Cabify App?
Cabify allows you to personalize your rides. You choose your favorite music. If you want to feel special or if you have a lot of luggage, you can request that the driver open the door for you and that the air conditioning is turned on or off.
Cabify prioritizes safety while providing the highest level of service. You can ride better for a lower cost. And send whatever you desire to your city. Select the best-rated drivers for your trip. Determine the method of payment you want to use. The best part is that you can listen to your favorite music. Don’t we all enjoy listening to playlists while walking around town?
Cabify App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the cost of the trip calculated?
The cost of the journey is calculated based on the number of kilometers traveled, the number of minutes traveled, the service fee, the safety and sustenance fee, and any additional charges.
Cabify calculates the best route based on real-time traffic conditions from the pick-up point to the drop-off point; if additional charges are applied, a high demand surcharge may be added to ensure vehicle availability. Charges are added at the end of the journey for any extras that are selected, such as mid-journey stops, extra waiting time, tolls, or child seats that are not included in the price.
- What is Pre-authorization?
When you request a Cabify in some countries, Cabify automatically performs a transaction known as “pre-authorization,” which is sent to the issuers of your payment method to ensure that your payment method is functioning properly. Pre-authorizations temporarily “freeze” an amount of money in your bank account and are performed in the following situations: when you add your payment method, when you have not used the service in a long time, and, on rare occasions, when you request a Cabify to ensure that there are sufficient funds to pay for the trip you are about to take.
- Is it safe to use Cabify?
Cabify ensures taking protection measures against Covid19 by maintaining safety and hygiene measures. It also installs protective screens in vehicles to ensure the safety of both the drivers and the customers.
Cabify App Download