What is Cooper App?
Teenagers are astute, and their parents must teach them how to Cooper money wisely and independently. So that when they begin earning, they will have a clear understanding of how to earn and Cooper their money in various areas. There is an app that can assist both parents and teens in setting up a bank and providing access to money wherever they go.
Copper is a banking app designed for teenagers and their parents. With the Cooper app and debit card, teens have easy access to their money wherever they go. Cooper teaches families how to make wise financial decisions right in the app. In this review, we’ll learn more about the app.
- Get access to over 50,000 ATMs across the country.
- With Direct Deposit, your paycheck is deposited directly into your account, up to two days faster.
- Cooper has a bank account that is FDIC insured.
Features of Cooper App
- Instead of handing cash to your teen, you can now easily send money to your teen directly from the app.
- With real-time alerts, you can keep track of your teen’s Coopering.
- Cooper app is backed by financial literacy experts, ensuring that your teens learn about money in a secure environment.
- Increase your teen’s independence and self-esteem.
- Our app teaches you how to budget and save money.
- Teens are given a copper debit card bearing their name.
- Teens can shop in-store, online, or using Apple Pay.
- Teens can monitor when, where, and how you Cooper your money.
- Set savings goals and figure out how to meet them.
- Cooper is completely armed with Zero Liability Protection and has NO overdraft fees, NO hidden fees, and NO credit checks.
- If you are unable to access the service or are having problems with anything, contact customer service.
Why choose Cooper app?
To get started with the Cooper app, watch some interesting tutorials to learn how money works. Cashless transactions and direct deposits to your teen’s bank account make it simple to Cooper money on your children. Cooper’s goal is to create a financially successful generation by giving them the tools and resources they need to take charge of their financial futures.
Copper teaches teens how to make wise financial decisions through supervised app experience by developing patterned behaviors.
Cooper App Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I deposit money into my account?
By linking a bank account or debit card to their Copper account, parents can transfer funds into their Copper wallet. Transfers from a linked bank account are free and typically settle within 3-5 business days. Transfers from a linked debit card are instant, but there is a small fee associated with them. This fee covers the additional costs of instant transfers.
Parents and teens can also use their account/routing numbers to connect their Copper accounts to an existing provider such as Venmo, Cash App, or PayPal.
- How long does it take for a deposit to be settled?
Deposits made into Copper from a linked bank account will take 3-5 business days to settle. If you link an existing debit card to your Copper account, funds will be transferred instantly. To cover the additional costs associated with instant transfers, the Copper app charges a small fee to load funds using an existing debit card.
- How do I apply for a new identification card?
You can get a replacement card through the Copper app. To report a lost or stolen card, open the Copper app and go to Settings –> My Card –> Report Lost / Stolen.
Your old card details will be deactivated automatically, and a new virtual card will be created for you in your Copper app. A new physical card will be ordered at that time, and it will typically arrive within 7-10 business days.
- How do I change my PIN?
If you or your teen forgets their PIN, you can reset it right from the app. To select a new one, log into your Copper app>tap Card Settings>tap Reset PIN>and enter a new four-digit PIN.
Cooper App Download
Like our Cooper App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.