What is Dhurina App?
Dhurina is an online learning and test preparation tool that will assist you in improving your abilities and advancing your profession through online courses. You can use this online mock test app to study for SBI PO, SSC CGL, RRBYou & IBPS, SBI Clerk, and other exams.
Dhurina’s online learning app connects students with teachers and provides a free mock exam app with hundreds of ibps video lectures delivered by talented educators. Increase your knowledge and broaden your horizons by taking online lessons from best exam preparation 2020 – Dhurina.
Take courses in anything from IBPS, SSC, Railway RRB, Mock Tests & Exam Prep app, Railway RRB, studies, and so on. This app was developed in response to high demand from our everyday app users. You can quickly search for online ibps test preparation classes. Our team created this software to be user-friendly and excellent; you may stream lectures online at any time, and if you need them offline, you can download them.
- Quality education at an affordable price from the comfort of your own home.
- Take practice examinations regularly to improve your understanding.
- Expert-prepared notes and E-books make it simple to revise.
Features of Dhurina App
- You’ll have access to live classes and practice sessions.
- Download videos to watch offline and study without worrying about connectivity concerns.
- There is no need to struggle with your doubts when you may ask Experts Questions.
- There are study materials available for preparing for the IBPS exam.
- Dhurina Online Learning App provides live online classes in Dhurina.
- Dhurina primarily focuses on offering high-quality study materials for state-level competition exams.
- Get Tests, Courses, Books, PDFs, and more with Live Classes.
Why choose Dhurina App?
You must have heard your professors, parents, mentors, or other well-wishers pushing you to establish timetables, sleep and wake early, study in the morning, and so on. Such concepts are valuable and straightforward, but they require an outstanding level of commitment to be implemented in real life.
Dhurina, the most effective competitive exam app, provides pre-recorded sessions, and live lectures are offered for students to understand better and have a more robust learning experience. Students can download and access virtual learning resources at any time and from any location.
Dhurina App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your thoughts on the Dhurina – Online Learning app?
Dhurina is simple to use; when you begin this online exam preparation program, you are met with a friendly home page with four alternatives. The first is a video lecture, a live streaming lecture, and finally, a pdf lecture. Choose the first option if you want to learn the complete course, the second option if you want to join a live streaming lecture, and the third option if you wish to address it in PDF format. You can efficiently study for online practice examinations for SBI PO, SSC CGL, Railway RRB & IBPS, and SBI Clerk using this Ibps Exam preparation 2020 program. So, what are you holding out for? Now is the time to get this Online learning program.
- What is the policy on refunds and cancellations?
- If you want to cancel a confirmed enrolment made through the Application after enrolling in the Course, please contact us via the Contact Section.
- Cancellation requests received more than seven business days after the end of the current service term will be considered service cancellation for the following service period, and no refund will be granted for the specified time.
- All courses, products, and services listed on the application are non-refundable and cannot be refunded or returned once enrolled in/obtained/subscribed to/ordered.
- A refund will be granted if the user has made a repeat payment (paying twice for the same course). Such reimbursement shall only be awarded for the amount paid more than the course cost and not for the entire amount paid. Within seven business days, the rebate will be credited to the User’s bank account. If payment is made by credit card, refunds will be sent to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
- What are the requirements for opening a Dhurina account?
To use Dhurina Service, you must first sign up and create an account (your “Account”) with a username and password. It is recommended that you use “strong” passwords with your Account (passwords that contain a combination of upper and lower case letters, digits, and symbols).
Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old at the time of entering into a legally binding agreement to utilize Dhurina’s Service. To open an account with us, if you are under the age of 18, you must have the express approval of your parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under 18, nor permit such individuals to register for the Service.
Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to provide any personal information to the Application without the specific permission of their parent/legal guardian. If we learn that we collected personal information from a child under 18 without parental consent, we will destroy the information as soon as possible.
Dhurina App Download