What is DocuSign App?
DocuSign eSignature provides a reliable way to send and sign agreements from practically anywhere, at any time. The app lets you create your customized signature directly on your device. You can upload documents easily via email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, Salesforce, or photo scanning. Moreover, the app lets you e-sign your documents for free with no monthly limit.
DocuSign was developed and managed by a very talented team of DocuSign, and the app is updated very frequently. This app is breaking records with millions of downloads by the users. The app does not hinder any other applications running on your phone. It uses a secure, enterprise-grade environment. It ensures that your data is safe and nothing is shared with any other application.
- Import files to prepare and send out for signature directly from your device.
- Prepare your document with “Sign Here” tags.
- Remind signers to sign with a single tap.
- Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
Features of the DocuSign App
- The app lets you prepare your document with “Sign Here” tags that show precisely where to sign, initial, or add additional information. You can also set the signing order and workflow for multiple signers. The app supports in-person and remote signing.
- Furthermore, the app encrypts all the documents making it safer to send across online and get them signed. You can manage signing on-the-go. Remind, void, in-person signing, and reusable templates.
- You can also tag multiple people to sign one document and maintain a tab of it using tags. Users can also keep a track of who signed when using the app.
Why DocuSign App?
DocuSign app provides a reliable way to send and sign agreements from practically anywhere, at any time. The app lets you create your customized signature directly on your device and send it across. It provides a simple clean interface and visuals and makes it easier for the users to work with.
DocuSign App Reviews on the App Store
Frequently Asked Questions About DocuSign App
- Is the app completely free?
No, the app is not completely free on the App Store.
- Is the app secure?
Yes, the app is secure as it doesn’t store any personal information and it asks for very few permissions.
- What permissions does the application require?
The app needs basic permissions like Storage, Location, and Photos/Media/Files.
- Which android version does it require?
The application is compatible with android version 5.0 and above.
- Does the app have a dark mode?
The app does have a dark mode.
Download the DocuSign App