What is Dreame App?
Dreame takes female readers’ reading habits and aesthetic preferences seriously, intending to provide captivating new titles in various genres. Dreame is a female-centric reading platform dedicated to inspiring female authors to create new worlds for female readers.
Serialized online fiction has unavoidably become the next big thing in the publishing industry. Compared to reading books or e-books, online fiction series can bring the audience closer to the author and involve them in the creative process. Apart from enjoying their favorite fiction, readers can communicate with authors and impact the plots of their favorite stories.
- Dreame personalizes For you, the best recommendation.
- You can enter a new world of fascinating stories and compete for incredible prizes by downloading the app right now.
- Dreame offers tutorials, workshops, and guides to self-publishing.
Features of Dreame App
- Numerous sub-genres, including romance, werewolf/vampire, billionaire, marriage, and suspense.
- Numerous Stories: This is your best option.
- Daily updates to free stories.
- Connect with a large community of enthusiastic book lovers through reader groups.
- Reader Benefits: Read for free and earn rewards.
- Extensive Training: Includes tutorials, workshops, and guides to publishing.
- Increased Exposure: Exposure to millions of readers increased.
- Regularly, Promotional Opportunities.
About Dreame App Subscription
The service is known as the Big Dreame Bundle. You can subscribe for a period of 1 week/1 a month. One-week and one-month subscriptions cost $1.99 and $5.99, respectively. Books are cheaper for subscribers, and they’ll get a $20 bonus every day.
An automatic one-month extension is applied when you purchase a monthly subscription service on iTunes, and your iTunes account is debited one month in advance.
Using the iOS “Settings” app, open “iTunes Store and App Store” — click “Apple ID,” select “View Apple ID,” go to the “Account Settings” page, and click “Unsubscribe” to stop receiving the Big Dreame Bundle’s emails. To avoid automatic renewal, you must cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Dreame App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- How would I go about making a record?
The site supports outcast login, allowing you to select using your Facebook, Twitter, or Google accounts.
- How can I relocate, adjust, or delete one of my records?
Transform your narrative: Following enrollment and sign-in, click the “Eager for advancement” button on the welcome page. This will transport you to the Creator’s Middle, from which you can continue your story.
Reexamine your story: Any segment of your account that requires adjustment should be possible in the Creator’s Center. Following your updates, it may take up to 30 minutes for the changes to appear on the front site page.
Delete your story: You can delete the entire book using the Erase button in the Writer’s Middle.
- Why am I unable to open a portion of my accounts? Perhaps, rather than opening, I’m redirected to my point of origin.
This is essentially a delayed consequence of authors having deleted their records at this point. Because the site will require a critical period to regenerate following an eradication, visitors may still see associates with stories that no longer exist.
After clicking on these associations, users will be redirected to their original destination. Occasionally, this issue can be resolved through site-related issues. If this occurs, compassionately contact our site specialists immediately.
- What is Dreame’s Author Marked Program?
Dreame’s Certified Essayists Program is a portion plan to convince and compensate confident writers and assist them in reaching a broader audience.
- How do I become a Dreame Marked Author?
You are moving your works on Dreame and reviving them regularly. If your contributions are sufficient, we may consider conducting a background check on you. Additionally, you are permitted to approach us and present your works. Kindly submit a structure for your story, followed by a 1,000+ word sample (you may also include associations with your various positions).
- What criteria does Dreame use to evaluate checked works?
As well as requiring creators to revive their works to an agreed-upon standard consistently, Dreame’s arrangement communicates the following:
It should be a novel of any class, for example, opinion or expectation, either as the primary or a sub-class. We will not sign the proceeding with the following courses: section, creation, and particular. Similarly, we will not sign fanfiction due to copyright concerns.
The plot should be incredible and enthralling enough to capture the reader’s attention quickly.
The language should be easily recognizable and understandable, without excessive blemished expressions (checked authors will be allowed to adjust what they have viably created). The story should be credible and considerate.
- What are the specific steps for indicating comprehension?
Stage 1: Dreame and enchanted creators engage in preliminary correspondence.
Stage 2: Following Dreame’s specifications, enthralled creators summarize the examined work, followed by a unique model duplicate.
Stage 3: The Dreame article group holds a social event to review and vote on the fascinated essayist’s stamped work.
Stage 4: After the vote is passed, the understanding-checking procedure begins; the arrangement is not finalized if a plan cannot be made.
Dreame App Download