What is edX App?
edX app brings online courses from the world’s best universities and industry leaders to your mobile device, making it easy to learn something new and build job-relevant skills in today’s hottest fields. edX is an educational initiative aimed at the restless student. With the support of our founding partners Harvard and MIT, they bring together over 30 million learners, the majority of the world’s top-ranked universities, and industry-leading organizations on one online learning platform that assists learners at every stage of their lives. We are trying to realize our vision of a world where every learner has equitable access to education so that they can achieve their full potential as a worldwide charity.
- Online courses can be downloaded and viewed at any time.
- As you progress through each course, quizzes and tests will be used to test your knowledge.
- Course announcements and materials can be found here.
Features of edX App
- You have complete control over your learning schedule. The free edX app allows you to create your timetable based on your preferences.
- To learn on the fly, you may stream online classes in data science, blockchain, Python, and more.
- Online courses can be downloaded and viewed at any time. You can always access them, whether you’re traveling or in a no-network location.
- You’ll find a plethora of quizzes and tests created specifically for you. As you progress through each course, quizzes and tests will be used to test your knowledge.
- The edX app allows you to access course announcements and handouts.
- Find classes in any field with the advanced search, which includes anything from programming to philosophy to history and more.
- Choose from more than 30 different subjects to take online courses in.
List of courses you can find in edX
- Learn to program in Python, C++, Java, R, and other languages. Examine areas including artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, cloud computing, and cybersecurity, which are in high demand.
- Develop your skills in accounting, marketing, finance, economics, information technology, entrepreneurship, and other areas of business and management.
- Math – From high school to college, take math classes to improve your skills in calculus, statistics, and algebra.
- Explore biology, chemistry, robotics, manufacturing, and many engineering topics in science and engineering.
- Learning a new language, such as Spanish, Mandarin, French, English, or sign language, is a great way to broaden your horizons.
edX App Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the procedure for applying for financial aid?
Step 1: Register for the course of your choice.
Enroll as an audit learner in the course and then fill out the financial aid application to apply for financial help in a single course.
Step 2: Complete the Financial Assistance application.
- Select your course from the Course dropdown menu. You can only apply for one course at a time. if your course is not qualified for financial aid if it isn’t mentioned in the menu.
- Confirm the annual income range for your household.
- You must compose three different essay responses of at least 1250 characters each to submit.
Step 3: Wait for your application to be approved.
The edX team will review your application within 2-4 business days after you submit it.
You will be notified through email whether or not your application has been approved. If your application is accepted, you will receive a 90 percent discount coupon code. After that, enter the code on the payment form to get the discounted rate. This post will show you how to use your discount code.
- What is the procedure for enrolling in a course?
Follow these steps to unenroll from a course:
- Go to https://courses.edx.org/ dashboard to access your edX dashboard.
- Find the course you wish to unenroll from on the Courses tab of the dashboard.
- Next to the View Course or View Archived Course option, click the Settings ‘gear’ icon.
- Is there anything I need to know before I start my course?
There are no strict requirements for most edX courses. In other words, you will not be denied admission if you do not meet the qualifications.
Prerequisites for a course are specified on the course introductory page under At a Glance.
These prerequisites are suggested to ensure your success in the course, although they are not required in most situations.
edX App Download
Like our edX App Review? Check out more Mobile App Reviews or Submit your own Mobile App Reviews.